Lighthouse, romance (1 Viewer)

tlodg

HSC
N/A
Hey buddies
is there a place where you could travel to
and
see a lighthouse (I mean actually go in there, walk to the top of it...and look at the ocean, feel the breeze, watch the sunrise/sunset...and so on)?
It would be so special to me. Quite romantic if you go with your lover, and stand on the top floor together....for as long as you want

tlodg

HSC
N/A
sorry if it doesn't make sense....
cuz I heard somewhere that singer Björk wanted to live in a lighthouse so I wonder how it's like being up there.... sounded like a cool thing, so I felt like travelling to places with a lighthouse and actually experiencing it

tlodg

HSC
N/A
I actually saw one and tried to get into one but it was locked (there was a door....not just a little gate)

beccabum

hung up
in the outer suburbs of the middle of nowhere
HSC
there's a really nice one on a little island off the coast of New Caledonia, called Phare Amede. Wonderful view from the top - blue lagoon, this little tropical island, but it's very windy up there! and becuase they only do daytrips there you couldn't stay up on top that long...

and there is always the lighthouse here in Wollongong. lol. don't know how you'd go about going up it, don't know if its open to the public or not.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)