• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Likelihood of Social Inquiry UAI Change? (1 Viewer)

kellybelly

Hi everyone,

As it draws closer to the eighteenth I'm becoming increasingly paranoid. I was wondering whether anybody had any opinions regarding the likelihood of change for the uai required for social inquiry? I understand that nobody can give anything but speculation on this. I know it dropped seven points last year which makes me think either it will stay low, or that last year was just a freak year and it'll go higher again. But if it goes more than 2.4 points higher, I am screwed. Any and all speculation is welcome.

Thanks heaps.

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
You should be fine hopefully. What is the pattern from 2004 to 2005? Er you mentioned that. Hmm yeh hopefully it stays low then.

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
I think the reason for the massive drop last year was that UTS actually opened up a lot more HECS places in the communications degrees, including social inquiry, due to the popularity of the courses. I would be surprised if it jumped up to anywhere near was it was for 2004 entry... of course it's hard to speculate, but I don't think they would take away the additional places in the course they added last year. That would be weird.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)