Liking people who are already taken (1 Viewer)

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
Here said:
Thats why is important to try and find girls which you think are really hot but nobody else thinks is hot

u kno how stupid that sounds?

"Finding a girl thats hot that nobody else thinks is hot"

thats just a nice way of saying ur gf is ugly

*Buttercup*

HSC
Here said:
I think that liking someone thats already taken is an incredibly unproductive activity and a serious waste of time, energy and emotional resources.

The time and 'resources' spent liking that person, who you will most likely never get, could be spent on more efficient and productive uses such as pursuing a girl that is single and actually being with her.

So basically, in spending a few months, or whatever timespan, liking that girl and getting absolutey nowhere, you have forgone and hence wasted the time that you could have been with a REAL girl.

Which means that in liking girls that are already taken you are not putting your time and 'resources' to their most productive and highest valued use :p
i dont think he's deliberately deciding to like the girls he cant have...

dimzi

OMGWTFBBQ
HSC
Lol funneh!

There is this chick at my school and like half the males in my year had the hots for her, then she hooked up with this guy at a party.... needless to say a lot of hearts are now broken.

I dont care though, sure she's hot, but she has far too many principles to ever go out with me. But that doesnt stop other people from trying.

One of me mates had the hots for her, and tnigh at a party her and her bf were makin out a lot and he seemed to get jealous. Lol, and apparently I have some weirdo chick that likes me.

I dont really know why the hell im writing this, maybe because the alcholo is still wearing off.

Lhyviathan

2/cos C
HSC
anarchron said:
Yes, I know exactly how you feel. I feel like such a dill for liking the popular girls and hence having a hundred and one competitors trying to catch her attention. In addition, she's the kind of girl who values looks over brains and unfortunately to her, I'm just a friend who helps her out with schoolwork.
... and that's how ALL erotic stories start. :)

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
if theres a girl u like that gets all the attention from guys

the best thing to do is ignore her and snob her off

she will wonder why u dont try to get her attention.....which will result in her giving u attention

statistics say that 60% of the time it works........all the time.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Malazn Pleasure said:
if theres a girl u like that gets all the attention from guys

the best thing to do is ignore her and snob her off

she will wonder why u dont try to get her attention.....which will result in her giving u attention

statistics say that 60% of the time it works........all the time.
If a guy did that to me, I'd ask him what's wrong, and then when I find out he was just attention-seeking, never talk to him again.

santaslayer

HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
If a guy did that to me, I'd ask him what's wrong, and then when I find out he was just attention-seeking, never talk to him again.
u arent expecting him to say..."im trying to get ur attention in this fashion...are u intrested yet?" :p

asking him whats wrong is truely a symptom of ur increasing interest towards him.

omg malazn pleasure has all da forumulaaaaes...!

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
santaslayer said:
u arent expecting him to say..."im trying to get ur attention in this fashion...are u intrested yet?" :p

asking him whats wrong is truely a symptom of ur increasing interest towards him.

omg malazn pleasure has all da forumulaaaaes...!
Hey, we can tell whether or not a guy's snobbing us to seek attention. :p Hard-to-get is an old-school game. ;)

Asking him what's wrong is not a symptom of increasing interest, because that's what I would do with any of my friends, male or female. When they're upset or quiet, you ask them what's wrong, right?

adambra

HSC
People think I'm snobbing them to get attention. I just don't like talking to people.

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
Komaticom said:
Girls wouldn't even bother asking why one guy (out of 50) isn't drooling in her general direction. She won't even notice.
dont underestimate the power of my system

Last edited:

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
the point of that was to get ur attention which it did

it will only work if the girl in question has 50% or above Interest Level (IL)

Obviosuly ur IL is below 50% (but in reality i dont think guys would b fighting to getur attention in the first place :rolleyes: )

as i said in my post, 60% of the time it works, everytime.

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
its not gona work all the time

but the truth bout it is that in that situation.....

the guy is gona get noticed more if he doesnt giv that girl attention, rather than if he was one of 50 guys who do

1 person will get noticed more than 50 of the same.

moral is, girls will spot an orange amonsgt a bunch or apples

(only if the girl has above 50% IL)

I dont want anymore post saying im wrong and stuff and girls know and that, coz it will ONLY work if girl has 50% above IL.

im never wrong

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
just to get slightly off topic here, and i cant be bothered starting a new thread. what constitutes going out with someone? is there such a criterea? or is it some mumbo jumbo that someone just formulated for no reason?

anarchron

HSC
You guys should really read the Ladder Theory. It matches surprisingly well with what's going on here. Don't be an Intellectual Whore!

HSC
wrong_turn said:
just to get slightly off topic here, and i cant be bothered starting a new thread. what constitutes going out with someone? is there such a criterea? or is it some mumbo jumbo that someone just formulated for no reason?
I'm pretty sure that it's considered going out if you're walking past each other in a corridor and one of you accidentally brushes the other one on the way.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)