Lindsay Lohan! So Hot! (1 Viewer)

ice ken

HSC
LOL this was funny i read everything HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHha lindsay is better than an average looking girl but not so hot lol. even my friends look better than her :)

katy-g

HSC
awh dont bag Sophie. Im so proud we have yet another aussie gal cracking the US. Shes lost SOOOOO much weight since her Bardot days as well... and Sophie actually has her head screwed on. Shes the funniest bitch. Shes done a fair few interviews on Nova and she just seems really down to earth and has a good sense of humour. Shes a talented chicken and i think we'll see a lot more of her in the next few years :D

Yay for Australian talent.

ice ken

HSC
foxycleopatra is 100 times hotter than lindsay lohan :rofl: . ever thought of a movie or modelling career? btw ure 16 rite?

Last edited:

volition

arr.
HSC
sophie monk's role in the movie "click" was rather small, I would've liked to have seen more of her :( haha

Pilgrim

HSC
lol corcoles, i go to his school. he is so obssessed with her that on his school year 12 jumper he got "Mr. Lohan".

Lame, she's disgusting.

IceOnFire

HSC
Yeah she is in a way.. look at her in parent trap.. so innocent and cute with freckles, and.. NOW. Do you see the difference?

proGENITOR

HSC
Lindsay Lohan is an ugly fuck.. no offence to anyone who likes her, but you have no taste in women.
She also cant act, or sing for shit.

I've seen better acting in a kindergarten musical, and heard better singing coming from a dead bird..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)