Lipstick vs Lip gloss vs Lip stain (1 Viewer)

HSC
What do you choose to use and why?
I choose lipstick because glossy lips do not suit me and I find that lipstick lasts longer. Also, I love lips that stand out. I also can't stand the sticky feeling of lip gloss. I have quite a gloss collection but I never use them.

I've tried hot pink lips like Beyonce's in the Telephone clip (when she's in the hotel room) and I love it.

I prefer a little matte over too creamy and rich (you can always make the application a little easier by applying lip balm before the lipstick).

HSC
Also, I've never tried a lip stain before so if anyone can recommend me a good brand or a special way to use it then I'd be very happy.

bio_nut

HSC
Gloss doesn't have to be sticky, you're using the wrong ones!

bio_nut

HSC
Love lip stains.

I will another time, am not at home at the moment so don't know the brands and the only lip product I have on me is a lip stain that is by a discontinued brand. :( Have to hunt for a new one soon, will let you know how it goes, haha!

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
i use lipstain, then a shiny coat of glossy lip stick over the top so that i can reapply throughout the day with the lipstain still... staining my lips lol

HSC
Sometimes when I go out I wear rose lip stain, it's in a pot. I hate lip glosses!

lonely-lass

HSC
N/A
I use lipstick and gloss at the same time. The blend of all gives awesome shine and appeal.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
I have a body shop lip stain. It's ok, the colour isn't too strong so my lips just look a little bit redder. I usually gloss over the top of it.

I've been using rimmel lip jelly (now it's called royal jelly I think) for ages.
It's not sticky, tastes good... I like my lips to be slippery. They look weird without some sort of gloss on them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)