Little Adolf Hitler seized from parents (1 Viewer)

Mike Larry

HSC
Bulldog4lyf said:
They should just make the fucking cake. Honestly, if I owned the store and was told to make a cake and on it write "Die Barack Die" by a white man wearing a white coat with a triangular hoodie, I would do it. Who gives a fuck?
dude, it's just a cake.

rasengan90

HSC
scaredytiger said:
People name their children "Apple", and "Renesmee Bella"; and that is OKAY, but they are at fault for calling their children after a person who actually existed.

I think you're being ignorant.
Uuuuh I think that naming your kid after a random noun is slightly better than naming them after a man who started the most bloody war in human history and committed the worst atrocity in human history through the holocaust. I think you're being ignorant. Germans don't call their kids Adolf any more (which was a relatively common name pre-WWII) because of the social stigma. This might be understandable if they were Germans giving their kid the first name Adolf (but adding the Hitler is unacceptable), but they're not, they're just Nazi sympathising assholes.

snore

Kinky Kelly & Sexy Stud
HSC
naming your kid after a random noun is slightly better than naming them after a man who started the most bloody war in human history

You are assuming that germany (not hitler) started the war. You study history? It is quite open to interpretation as to who started the war. As for a name, a name is a name who gives a fuck who had the name before hand. Fuck if we stopped calling kids names that 'evil people' once had, we would run out of names pretty damn quick wouldn't we.

rasengan90

HSC
^^ >.> Maybe you should study history. World War 2 started in Europe because of German expansionism and the final straw of the invasion of Poland. Don't even fucking try to say that another country started that shit bro. Think of the evil people in the world, the majority of them have non-English language names. Why the hell should parents give their child a foreign name of a despot deliberately. Calling your kid Adolf Hitler is as bad as calling them Pol Pot, Joseph Stalin or Genghis Kahn.

E

Empyrean444

You are assuming that germany (not hitler) started the war. You study history? It is quite open to interpretation as to who started the war. As for a name, a name is a name who gives a fuck who had the name before hand. Fuck if we stopped calling kids names that 'evil people' once had, we would run out of names pretty damn quick wouldn't we.
Yes, but a name carries connotations and are emblematic of previous bearers. It is absurd to think that when people hear the name "Adolf Hitler", they are not going to immediately associate it with the man who ruled Germany from 1933-45 and committed some of the greatest evils in human history. The kids father is a bloody retard for thinking that it is ok to call his son that.

We'd run out of names - not bloody likely! ALso depends on what you define "evil person" as - these people (Hitler esp.) are at the highth of evil - other lesser evil people's names would not be as disgusting. Often it is the whole name or surname that becomes corrupted. Also bear in mind that time is an issue here - Hitler's actions are still in the minds of people, are still detested and often have a strong emotional impact on people. Calling someone 'Tamerlane', one of the most brutal tyrants in history, would not have the same impact because most people don't know who he is or what he did.

coopert

HSC
I don't think the children might be 'bullied at school' is as much of an an issue than the fact that those kids have been brainwashed with Neo-Nazi ideology from the moment they were born. That is the real issue. Names can be legally changed, or just informally covered up by using a different name, etc; but beliefs can last a lifetime.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
This is blatant evidence of an overreaching social services system.
People should be given the right to call their children whatever they wish.

They are breaking up the family unit. This is just... horrible.
There was no family unit. It was a freak show.
The children will hopefulyl be able to have a proper upbringing instead of brainwashing them with racism and hate.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
People name their children "Apple", and "Renesmee Bella"; and that is OKAY, but they are at fault for calling their children after a person who actually existed.

I think your being daft. They can name thier kids what ever they want, your right on that fact, but jesus christ, the kid will probably kill his parents when he finds out what* hes been named after.

Hopefully hes still young enough to have his named changed and not know about it.

*The man was an animal, no one would name a child that.

lindsaybelle

HSC

i agree with snowfox.you're the one who's being ignorant.

Uncle

Banned
HSC
AdelaideNow... Little Adolf Hitler seized from parents

A CHILD named Adolf Hitler Campbell and his siblings have been taken from their family by child welfare workers.

The New Jersey Division of Youth and Family Services removed three-year-old Adolf and his younger sisters, JoyceLynn Aryan Nation Campbell and Honszlynn Hinler Jeannie Campbell from their home on Tuesday.

Agency spokeswoman Kate Bernyk said it would not provide any details on why the children were removed.

The kids' parents, Heath and Deborah Campbell, received worldwide attention last month when they complained that a shop had refused to make Adolf a birthday cake.

Mr Campbell, 35, has decorated his home with swastikas and says he is related to a member of the SS.

But he said it is the store that wouldn't write "Happy Birthday Adolf Hitler" on a cake that should have shown more consideration for other people's feelings.

"They need to accept a name. A name's a name. The kid isn't going to grow up and do what (Hitler) did," he told the Associated Press at the time of the cake incident.

But the ShopRite store that refused the cake request says it did the right thing.

"We believe the request ... to inscribe a birthday wish to Adolf Hitler is inappropriate," spokeswoman Karen Meleta told the Express-Times newspaper.

The store has also refused to make a cake bearing the name of JoyceLynn Aryan Nation, who turns two next month.

Honszlynn Hinler Jeannie Campbell, named for SS head Heinrich Himmler, turns one in April.

He said he named his son after Adolf Hitler because he liked the name and because "no one else in the world would have that name".

"They're just names, you know," he told the Express-Times newspaper.

"Yeah, they (Nazis) were bad people back then. But my kids are little. They're not going to grow up like that."

"Other kids get their cake. I get a hard time," he said. "It's not fair to my children.'

Mr Campbell said he didn't expect the names to cause problems when the children start school.
lolwut

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
There was no family unit. It was a freak show.
The children will hopefulyl be able to have a proper upbringing instead of brainwashing them with racism and hate.

I think religion is brainwashing and promotes hate. Does that mean we should seize kids of religious parents? Hm?
of course not. And neitehr should kids be removed for being raised in a racist family.

Venetiad

HSC
Idiot Parents.

Its like naming your child Massive Douche or Flaccid Cock. It's bound to recieve lots of negative attention.

And in the case of young Adolf, well, mabye a beating or two. A few near death experiences. Who knows! Also, good luck back packing in Germany, lil man.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Beating up someone because of their name makes you hateful and prejudiced.

Which ironically is why people dislike the name so much for.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)