live! open day (1 Viewer)

Purp|e

miesynth
HSC
:(:(:( didnt get to see gordo *cries* ... but i think i bos saw waf :eek: not sure though

was a good day, but man usyd is huge and confusing ... in conclusion, i like it alot more than uts ... who do i have to sleep with to get in?? *hopes gordo is in charge of admissions*

richz

gordo, i must have missed u, i went into both of the ad engineering labs, shuda read this thread before, i saw ppl playin ps2 and the other room had the bus locator (the guy who was in that project who talked to me graduated from my school last year)

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
Purp|e said:
:(:(:( didnt get to see gordo *cries* ... but i think i bos saw waf :eek: not sure though

was a good day, but man usyd is huge and confusing ... in conclusion, i like it alot more than uts ... who do i have to sleep with to get in?? *hopes gordo is in charge of admissions*
i go to usyd too :eek:

omg are u only in yr 12? i thought you were an 04er!

Purp|e

miesynth
HSC
~*HSC 4 life*~ said:
i go to usyd too :eek:

omg are u only in yr 12? i thought you were an 04er!
haha, nah i am an 04'er ... i just didnt 'really' think about what i wanted to do untill now. im doing engineering at uts at the moment :( it = sad panda!

now i wanna come to usyd and do architecture!!! :) just need like all distinctions this semester to have any chance ... sigh. can you and gordo point out the right people for me to sex!?!

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
lol i had problems finding my way around
yeah i know i prolly have poor map reading skills
took me 30 mins to find the engineering section :eek: :eek: :eek:
other than that it was ok
there was free lunch at the engineering section tho! heh highlight of my day!
what info booklets did u all get? I only got the "Studying at Sydnet Uni Book" :/

richz

SpoRTsGaL said:
haha ... I see him in my maths lectures every now and then (it's hard to miss someone wearing a dragons jersey!).
lol, i guess he wasnt wearing a dragons jersey today, didnt see one or maybe he wasnt there :rolleyes:

Purp|e

miesynth
HSC
~*HSC 4 life*~ said:
ohhh architecture sounds awesome :) i find it ironic how the arc building is the worst building in usyd :p jk it's not...awww i hope you get in :eek: and dw i'm sure the right people will find u and secks you :)
hahaha, nah you're right ... its a pretty ugly building for an arch building :p but i appreciate the inner beauty :) wahh, thanks :p hopefully if i work hard this semester it will happen :eek: oh yeah, and if those damn people sex me :eek: .... but the only bad thing will be if mike dosnt come to usyd too :(:( dont wanna leave his sex-ness behind

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
xrtzx said:
gordo, i must have missed u, i went into both of the ad engineering labs, shuda read this thread before, i saw ppl playin ps2 and the other room had the bus locator (the guy who was in that project who talked to me graduated from my school last year)
I woulda been one of the people playing PS2 :D

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
xrtzx said:
lol, i guess he wasnt wearing a dragons jersey today, didnt see one or maybe he wasnt there :rolleyes:
we were in the group in the big room at the end
we were in orange t-shirts

u may have seen me walking around with a stick interviewing people

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
gordo said:
we were in the group in the big room at the end
we were in orange t-shirts

u may have seen me walking around with a stick interviewing people
They looked yellow to me.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
my highlight of the day was when i quized the science and psychology people about psychology.

i think at the science part where the sherbet was, i asked for cake...i just wanted cake :(

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Jase said:
A mini bomb was set off in physics..

.. it was quite scary.
Yes and caused a security guard to spend quite a long time writing up the details involved.

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Ah some people *refrains from insulting intelligence etc* decided to put liquid nitrogen in a bottle that had water in it and put the cap back on.

You can fill in the rest.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)