Liveprool vs Man U. (1 Viewer)

SM_Liverpool

HSC
Just want to give it to every manc on this forum.
Suck it lads, 4-1, biggest home defeat in 17 years. Hope it burns!

matt#1

HSC
N/A
Just want to give it to every manc on this forum.
Suck it lads, 4-1, biggest home defeat in 17 years. Hope it burns!
As a Manchester United fan who has not gone into hiding...watching that defeat really did cut deep. But when you look at the facts...Man United are still 4 points clear with a game in hand to Portsmouth. We will be premiers again this year and we will equal the amount of premierships won by Liverpool. I hope that "burns"!!!

08er

HSC
equalling our record won't 'burn'. itll start burning if you guys get the record (which wont be the case as livepool will win it next year! :p)

matt#1

HSC
N/A
equalling our record won't 'burn'. itll start burning if you guys get the record (which wont be the case as livepool will win it next year! :p)
As if Liverpool are going to win the premiership next year! LOL. It will be one of Man United or Chelsea just like every other year in recent times...unless Benitez dramatically strengthens the depth of Liverpool's squad.

SM_Liverpool

HSC
lame thread

no one gives a shit about celtic either
Lame thread? Obviously your not savoring the moment, I've yet to pass a Manc, even if I have never met them, and not given them shit for the weekend, regardless of the table and who's in the lead. There is no way I will let this slide untill our next meeting. Long have I copped shit for doing sweet f.a when we play United, to win 4-1 at Old Toilet is priceless, there are no words to describe it, so forgive me if I enjoy the moment.

Last edited:

peter2

Banned
HSC
Maybe 2 years ago.
hey suicide.

Does Townie keep bugging you as well. The bloke won't leave me alone. I think he thinks im beautiful or something. His modship should be removed.
He does not deserve it.

vdn23a

HSC
Liverpool ftw, haha manu losing ronaldo lols he is so up himself

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)