Living in Sin with a Safety Pin (1 Viewer)

Lundy

Banned
HSC
I wouldn't be moving out for the sake of leaving home, I'd only be relocating to be closer to them. In my situation it would be a case of necessity for the relationship to work.

Last edited:

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
mack said:
Well the optimal scenario would be the parents moving out and having them still pay the bills!
hahah yeah

we can all keep dreaming :(

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
my dream is to win the lottery and finally be in a position to tell every1 what i think

cause it would be australia's biggest jackpot: $100million and who cares what commoners think.

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
My partner and I have decided we're going to get married but we don't plan on moving in together for a while yet because we are both uni students who get pretty good deals at home (parents pay for most things) and have decided its better to save all the money we would be spending on rent so we have enough for a deposit on a house. I see him enough, I don't feel i need to be living with him just yet.

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
mack said:
Well the optimal scenario would be the parents moving out and having them still pay the bills!
~*HSC 4 life*~ said:
hahah yeah
we can all keep dreaming :(
happening to someone i know

elizarose

ooooh i'm jealous...i have been biding my time this whole year , i can't wait for the next five weeks to be over. i am free from parental constraints and then all i need is for them and my three brothers and sisters to move out!!

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
i dont wanna move out
my dad will soon be moving into newy, so i dont wanna pay to live somewhere that i want to anyway...what the point? i do everything for myself anyway, lol, i just dont have to pay rent/electricity/water/phone/net etc

yulia

i'm sorry for your face.
HSC
AsyLum said:
I dont know bout you, but all these people "moving out" usually find themselves going back after a year or two. There is a shitload more to consider than boyfriends etc.

Its up to you, but why would i sacrifice free food, free housing, free most things ?
And then there's me who HAS to move, stupid country towns being 7 hours from Syd!! :p

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Even though i could stay at home, i really dont want to.

If i had the money or find someone to share accomodation with, then ill move out first chance.

mack

Banned
HSC
Has anyone else ever had a conversation like this with the parentals:

Parent:Wheres the remote control?

You: I dont know

Parent:Yes you do, where is it?

You:I dont know

(Parent finds it behind couch)

Parent: You did that just to be annoying didnt you?

That one sentence has made me consider chainsaw massacre.

MouNtY

yeah same here, i'm pretty much self-sufficient as it is....and i know how to do pretty much everything by way of bills and stuff, i just need the money to pay them now........but like someone said before....my parents said if i move out i'm not allowed to move back....but then agn if i get into csu, i'll have to live on campus anyway....so they'd be paying erythin for me so i think it' all works out

leetom

there's too many of them!
HSC
I hate my siblings. I would love to move out and be free of them but yeah, I'm not fiancially able. Despite that, I think my hatred of my siblings will be enough to drive me from home just so I don't have to listen to that damn RnB S>H>I>T. I swear my brain decayes to that music.

Does anybody else find that they are constantly bursting into their siblings rooms, pushing them aside, prying open their cd players and snapping/throwing away/stomping on ashanti albums?

What is living on campus like? Who do you sleep with? Where do you study? What do you eat? What is austudy? How much do you get? How would you rate living on campus to living in a house prone to shitty RnB?

Blay

the TwinBlade
would it be safe to say that we're all from SYDNEY
HSC
i rekon that if money wasn't an issue we'd all be going off and getting our own place to live whether it be with our cherished ones or by ourselves. I think it's got something to do with the psychological thinking that we're independent and we don't need our parents anymore :p... and yeh... we all hate our parents in one way or another.. they never EVER stop hassling you no matter HOW small their problem with you is... i mean look at Everybody Loves Raymond o_O you sure wouldn't want your mom living across the street and dropping by everyday... how terrifying :S

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
If I could afford it, I would move out...not so much to get away from the parents, coz they let me to pretty much as I please (although it would partly be due to that), but more just to be closer to uni...driving 2hrs every day gets exhausting, especially at this time of semester.

But that being said, I don't understand why people would move out of home straight after the HSC if they didn't absolutely have to.

d1ngo

Enjoying a Moosey Fate...
HSC
Rofl

AsyLum said:
And what happens when you find you hate each other.

Gotta hand it to ya dude... u got a point... i moved in with my at-the-time girlfriend... bitch went mental one night and threw all HER shit (not mine) out the indow of our apartment... scared the beejesus out of me... consider this a warning: check out your partners psychiatric health before moving in with him/her. it saves a lot of time, money, embaressment and your own mental health...

oh... and chicks hate it when you leave the seat up... you move in with one, test out hhow cool she is... if you can get 3 nights in a row without a bitchslap... shes a keeper...

and make sure one of you can cook...

peace out...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)