Lizzie Mcguire (1 Viewer)

nerdd

I LOVE LIZZIE MCGUIRE!!!
*runs and hides*

it's the best :D i look forward to it everyday!
(I make room for it in my study schedule :D)

frodo

MAINTAIN THE RAGE
HSC
meh everyone has to start somewhere i guess. but the show is the typical american kiddy show that gets boring after a while. tin tin is back on so its sweet

MicK_eT

Terry mate!
my sister realli realli realli loves lizzie mcguire...
its not bad but her bro is funni as...

no tin tin is evil!!!! eeevviill!!! it took over daria!!!
but lol i used to watch that when i was heaps young... oh n i wish they would bring back the wild thornberries... that monkey thing was soooo funni!

+:: $i[Q]u3 ::+

Jaded Member
HSC
lol.. *raises hand timidly.. i love lizzy~!!! hehe.. i'm such a sucker for abc tv =)
i watch.. hey arthur.. and then i study.. and then watch lizzy.. and yes i watch tin tin now =)

Jaymz_Hetfield

Daria? That showed pissed me off. Tin Tin shits all over it. The best cartoons ever were the original Transformers and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Those shows are immortal.

Lizzi McGuire is crap too, but Hillary Duff isn't too bad to look at (and I'm 16 too so I'm allowed to think she's hot)

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
hilary duff=pathetic little pop tart with no singing or acting abilities=extremely irritating

sorry if you dont agree with my opinion, i respect yours, so dont have a go at me simply because i dont like her

Kn1ght_M4r3

Originally posted by Jaymz_Hetfield
Daria? That showed pissed me off. Tin Tin shits all over it. The best cartoons ever were the original Transformers and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Those shows are immortal.

Lizzi McGuire is crap too, but Hillary Duff isn't too bad to look at (and I'm 16 too so I'm allowed to think she's hot)

hahah ur rite about the teenage mutant ninja turtles man. that was the best. i still remember them n0w, too bad they don't show them. i dont really like the new onez. I even got some old toyz ahahahah

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
I don't watch the show, never heard of it actually, but I think Hilary Duff is really hot:shy:.

Angelic_Angel88

Miss Guided
HSC
Originally posted by hipsta_jess
hilary duff=pathetic little pop tart with no singing or acting abilities=extremely irritating

sorry if you dont agree with my opinion, i respect yours, so dont have a go at me simply because i dont like her
Nah, I agree with you. There is something about her that really irritates me.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Originally posted by vegeta_316
I swear to god Hilary Duff looks like a teenage version of Jenna Jameson. Not bad for a 16 year old. ;)
Who is Jenna Jameson and isn't Hilary Duff almost seventeen now:)?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)