Location of Chem lab/Tut (1 Viewer)

Rekkusu

Currently: Away
HSC
Hey hey everyone,

Just want to ask...does anyone know where the location of our coming chem lab will be? + Our first chem tutorial this week? [For first years?]

Cheers

HSC
labs start in 2nd week. Im not sure if tut starts in 2nd or 3rd week.

for the lab, you would have registered for it at uni. if you are not sure how to do this go to 1st yr office in 1st floor. your labs are located in ground floor of the heff building. you will be in either A or B or C depending on your registration.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
Rekkusu said:
Hey hey everyone,

Just want to ask...does anyone know where the location of our coming chem lab will be? + Our first chem tutorial this week? [For first years?]

Cheers
go to www.chem.unsw.edu.au and under the subheading undergraduate study click on timetables
then enter your chem course code and after that you will see a list of timetables and whereever you register you just refer to it on the timetable and the location would be there for you

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
_DeathlessOne_ said:
We have to register for labs? :confused:
nar what i meant was that since youve already enrolled online for your chemistry lab you just refer from the chem timetable to the time and day you put your lab in and just check the location from there, but from what i have seen, all the labs are somewhere near the ground floor heffron building

Rekkusu

Currently: Away
HSC
Ahh thanks everyone!

Thx azn gang, the link + instructions were particularly useful! Hmm, looks like anyone who has a lab apart from Friday's one, will have to ask at the chemistry's student office. Though they'll most probably direct you to your designated lab when you arrive for ur chem.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)