Lockdown thread (1 Viewer)

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
They are trying to coerce the vax but it doesn't work and is giving bad adverse reactions.
The current COVID vaccines aren't supposed to provide sterilising immunity and weren't approved on that basis, just on their ability to stop serious infection and fatalities. Despite that, the mRNA vaccines in particular seem to have decent efficacy for preventing symptomatic/asymtopmatic cases.

MattL

HSC
It's called vasovagal syncope, or simply put, fainting.
Nothing out of the ordinary about passing out post-vaccination, like any shot.
Crazy that anti-vaxxers post that stuff online which not only violates students' privacy but shows the lunacy behind how they use regular and harmless side effects to perpetuate their loose narrative and to create scare factors...
So ridiculous
If you scroll up you'll see hundreds of serious side effects: https://t.me/s/ExperimentalVaccineInjuries
Just keep scrolling up and you'll see.

nilatar

Zep Roadie
HSC
If you scroll up you'll see hundreds of serious side effects: https://t.me/s/ExperimentalVaccineInjuries
Just keep scrolling up and you'll see.
I'm really gettin sick of having to keep repeating myself to the antivax whingers, so I'll keep it short & sharp.
  • Model & compare the amount of serious adverse effects (not including the overly hyperbolized, regular jab-related effects) with the mortality risk of covid-19. The facts speak for themselves.
  • Vaccines are proven to extensively reduce this mortality risk and chance of hospitalisation, as well as providing an extent of protection from getting the virus.

I'd strongly advise you to have a really hard think about where you're obtaining these falsehoods, which is probably some rando on Facebook with no scientific or epidemiology background and no medical qualifications whatsoever. Too, I'm sure you've heard these facts time from time again and it's time to start taking them into consideration. The anti-vax philosophy starts at a conclusion and attempts to derive bits of disproven / overridden / irrelevant / trivial information, whereas the scientific and medical-based antithesis starts from facts and moves to conclusions.

Think!

MattL

HSC
I'm really gettin sick of having to keep repeating myself to the antivax whingers, so I'll keep it short & sharp.
  • Model & compare the amount of serious adverse effects (not including the overly hyperbolized, regular jab-related effects) with the mortality risk of covid-19. The facts speak for themselves.
  • Vaccines are proven to extensively reduce this mortality risk and chance of hospitalisation, as well as providing an extent of protection from getting the virus.

I'd strongly advise you to have a really hard think about where you're obtaining these falsehoods, which is probably some rando on Facebook with no scientific or epidemiology background and no medical qualifications whatsoever. Too, I'm sure you've heard these facts time from time again and it's time to start taking them into consideration. The anti-vax philosophy starts at a conclusion and attempts to derive bits of disproven / overridden / irrelevant / trivial information, whereas the scientific and medical-based antithesis starts from facts and moves to conclusions.

Think!
I was injured by a different one given at school.
I know how bad it is for the others suffering here: https://t.me/s/ExperimentalVaccineInjuries who have strokes, myocarditis, pericarditis, vision loss, tachychardia, skin disease/bleeding skin, thrombosis, heart attacks, tremors etc...

nilatar

Zep Roadie
HSC
I know how bad it is for the others suffering here: https://t.me/s/ExperimentalVaccineInjuries who have strokes, myocarditis, pericarditis, vision loss, tachychardia, skin disease/bleeding skin, thrombosis, heart attacks, tremors etc...
I do not doubt that you may have had some adverse reactions to vaccines. In fact, I've never doubted genuine reports of these effects. But, it's the miniscule minority that may be impacted here, whilst the virus poses a threat to a much larger selection of people, if not all of us. You should consult your GP if you have these genuine concerns, and they would give you strong recommendations based off your history. Vaccines save lives, so try and recognise that taking your own history / experience of the miniscule minority to deduce conclusions on vaccines is only undermining our way out of this situation...

dighead

HSC
ahh bruhh

atm i actually cba. the government is doing a shambolic job to try and stop the spread

i mean how is it possible that despite hard lockdown, the case numbers keep increasing?
Yeh I'm also wondering how the numbers are constantly increasing. I mean, it's not like anybody is flouting the rules, everyone is clearing obeying them! Absolutely baffling. Definitely the governments fault, I bet the vaccines are spreading the virus via the 5g network.
/s

Last edited:

dighead

HSC
Dayum it's crazy how the all the hundred of millions of people who were given the vaccine are suffering from all that. Pretty scary how the news is reporting millions of deaths for those that have been vaccinated. Saw it myself first hand - my suburb got vaccinated and the entire suburb dropped dead within a day. It was ok though as I could now finally find parking where I do my shopping, as it's normally impossible to find parking. However, having to walk over the corpses littering the street were a bit annoying as I kept tripping over them (I'm guessing you can relate to this, since you've probably seen it first hand yourself). I myself have been vaccinated, but I didn't experience anything too bad. The vaccine shrank my shlong by 5 inches, so naturally I was a bit disappointed. All g though, I tried some natural homeopathy and it's now back to 16 inches. 9/10 would recommend.

nilatar

Zep Roadie
HSC
wait what happened? is that true tho...
Crazy that anti-vaxxers post that stuff online which not only violates students' privacy but shows the lunacy behind how they use regular and harmless side effects to perpetuate their loose narrative and to create scare factors...
So ridiculous

stressedadfff

HSC
bruh you joined 2008 and decided to come back to spread this shit?

cloud_berry

HSC
So ridiculous
oh shit wait you’re right, it might be that, i remember once i got a shot and i felt really light headed

HSC
I think that a lot of people forget that correlation != causation. Many people have died after having the vaccine but not because of the vaccine, from completely unrelated causes or conditions.

This is a very common myth perpetrated by antivaxxers.

A1La5

HSC
There have been proposals that the HSC exams will be held outdoors this year. What are everyone's thoughts on this?

1629599074431.png
1629599119424.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)