lockers at uni, pref upper campus (1 Viewer)

Abtari

HSC
does neone know where we mite be able to get lockers????
i need a place to put stuff rather than carry it around all day with me

Lavenderpup

HSC
Architecture students can have lockers. Don't know where they are though. Perhaps others might as well.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Abtari said:
does neone know where we mite be able to get lockers????
i need a place to put stuff rather than carry it around all day with me
If you don't take as much stuff to uni to start with you won't have to carry so much around with you all the time.

Rekkusu

Currently: Away
HSC
Most Biochemistry students are provided with their own locker i.e. in their labs and stuff.

But at Uni, it's much different to High School, so even if you had a locker, it'd be tiresome walking back and fro to grab your stuff, unless if all your lectures, tutorials and labs were in the same building.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
yeah its not really worth getting a locker...you wont even need to bring your textbook to most classes, and all you need is probably your lecture pad, and stationary, with the occasional lab coat if you have labs

wind

HSC
Having classes in the same room isn't always good.

I'd say about 3/4 of my lectures are in the same freaking tiny class it get's really boring. 6 hours in the same room for 2 days out of the 5 is pretty tiresome too.

So a new room in between classes isn't such a bad thing.

Abtari

HSC
yeah thanks for all ur help

its just that i often bring at least one txtbook to uni and i hate carrying heavy load around in long breaks between classes (eg when i go for lunch etc) and also sometimes i bring a raincoat and it stops raining as soon as i get to uni...

wind

HSC
Raincoats arent that heavy are they??

And you can borrow the textbook from the library so you don't have to bring it from home. Just return it when you're done :)

Abtari

HSC
mines pretty big, bulky more so than heavy and thus inconvenient to carry around

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)