Logbook Question (1 Viewer)

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
This might seem like a really stupid question, but if we run out of room in our logbook before we're finished our IP, can we start a second and submit that also? i mean it makes sense to me but im thinking the markers might find it a hassle...

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
I submitted three logbooks, one of which ended up at 16 cm thick WHEN CLOSED! :p yeah, i'd say its fine. Together they weighed a hefty amount too! :p

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
omg 3 logbooks.... and here i am being worried about finishing the one... well thanks :) you answered my question beautifully :)

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
yes write as much as you can, include everything!! sketches, scripts, photos, drawings, feedback, drafts, articles, anything. the markers will appreciate the trouble you went to to thouroughly document your ip in your book.

Drama Gal

Another question about logbooks .. I am sure my teacher answered it but can't remember !?!!!

When we are writing in our group log - which i can't wait to start next term. Can we talk about people using their names .. I get confused cause of the student number and all that.

What about our teacher (who is so cool!!!) can we talk about them using their name too ? ? ? ? ? ?

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
Your teacher is always Teacher, and be weary about what you write about your teacher! Your teacher is there to assist, not direct! there is a very fine line there!

With students, I personally used A, B, C and Me, which worked well because we had someone starting with a, b and j :p. Also, don't use other members names during interview! Its meant to be ambigious!

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
Will_Sparky said:
Your teacher is always Teacher, and be weary about what you write about your teacher! Your teacher is there to assist, not direct! there is a very fine line there!

With students, I personally used A, B, C and Me, which worked well because we had someone starting with a, b and j :p. Also, don't use other members names during interview! Its meant to be ambigious!
really? i've never heard that one before...anyway i thought the markers didnt really read the logs? what if you were to refer to them by their characters or something?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)