lol at australia radio hahahaha (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

7th Sign

HSC
My sister had the radio going on her system, Then they go "Do you want new music? This song was just leaked, then some one said something their liek this is brand spanking new it Ying Yang Twins ft Pitbull - Shake" I am like hahahahah this song is soo old why is Australia radio soo shit why do they get shit so late and why do they lie to listners...

Sparky_marky

HSC
Fight the Supre culture! try Triple J (105.7 fm) or Fbi (94.5 fm), any stations that play stuff by people i know get all the free plugs they want

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
i staerted lsitening to nova 96.9 when it first came out, i thought wow sometihng other people dont know about and , they played decent tracks, not like the top 40 as they do these days. but now it bacame too as you say " supre culture" like.

fbi is good in my opinion. or theres always the classical music channel lol

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
Not-That-Bright said:
I don't get it, what makes a song so awesome if it's new?
i like songs that are new and havent been heard by the masses. this prevents the song being overplayed and people singing it over and over and over.

i actually dont listen to radio much anymore. but when theres no cd player in someones car, then radio is better

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
another reason why it sucks is because there was a little tribute section on the 96.1 "hip hop/rnb" show for tupac. and i remember them playing ghetto gospel. :eek:

7th Sign

HSC
oh well now I have fund this online station called chamillionaire radio :cool: :cool:

alwasy good music form the south, no commercial shit :D

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
yteh for example i heard ghetto gospil like months before it got popular. and thought wow a great track, uses two latented artists and combines thier different vocal tallent.

then i heard jamster advertising that shit, and all the radio stations playing it in loops. ffs ruined it for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)