Lol help me pls (1 Viewer)

HSC
So, I just finished the 2021 advanced math exam...
I reckon i got like 30/100 tbh. Given that my internal average mark is 53/100, what do u reckon my band will be in math?

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
It is rather difficult to predict the band in which your HSC mark will fall due to the fact that your Assessment Mark is subject to the moderation process in addition to the fact that your Examination Mark has to be aligned. However, assuming your Assessment Mark ends up being 53/100, and assuming that 30/100 is your raw HSC exam mark, you could be looking at an HSC mark anywhere between a band 2 (50-59) or a low band 3 (up to 64).

With that being said, you should definitely be proud of the fact that you finished Mathematics Advanced, irrespective of your performance, so congratulations on finishing Mathematics Advanced!

I hope this helps! :D

HSC
It is rather difficult to predict the band in which your HSC mark will fall due to the fact that your Assessment Mark is subject to the moderation process in addition to the fact that your Examination Mark has to be aligned. However, assuming your Assessment Mark ends up being 53/100, and assuming that 30/100 is your raw HSC exam mark, you could be looking at an HSC mark anywhere between a band 2 (50-59) or a low band 3 (up to 64).

With that being said, you should definitely be proud of the fact that you finished Mathematics Advanced, irrespective of your performance, so congratulations on finishing Mathematics Advanced!

I hope this helps! :D
Thanks so much man. I'm just stressing because I have early entry for uni, but I need a band 2 in math. Do you think its likely i get a band 1 in math?

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
Thanks so much man. I'm just stressing because I have early entry for uni, but I need a band 2 in math. Do you think its likely i get a band 1 in math?
No worries. I think a band 1 would be rather unlikely at this stage as you seem to have performed at a standard that is superior to that of a band 1, especially considering your internal performance. Hopefully, moderation and alignment work to your advantage, allowing for a sufficiently high Assessment Mark and Examination Mark respectively, resulting in an HSC mark higher than 49 (i.e. band 2).

specificagent1

HSC
No worries. I think a band 1 would be rather unlikely at this stage as you seem to have performed at a standard that is superior to that of a band 1, especially considering your internal performance. Hopefully, moderation and alignment work to your advantage, allowing for a sufficiently high Assessment Mark and Examination Mark respectively, resulting in an HSC mark higher than 49 (i.e. band 2).
the grade failed so i think alignment will be nice

Porogamiii

HSC
So, I just finished the 2021 advanced math exam...
I reckon i got like 30/100 tbh. Given that my internal average mark is 53/100, what do u reckon my band will be in math?
Dw dude last year only around ~6% of the state got a band 2 or lower, and considering some people I know didn't even attempt the second booklet I'm sure alignment will you push up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)