Lol L&r (1 Viewer)

How would an awesome guy ask a coolcat girl out?

• Total voters

sladehk

le random
HSC
AsyLum said:
Befriend though over a long period of time say 3 months and then proceed to ask them out for a coffee/outing/gig/beach/whatever date idea tickles your fancy? <-- you'll just end up as 'a friend'

Go for the other one.
case closed.

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
uhawww said:
And to the original question, in the middle. After a few weeks ask her out, but waiting months is far too long.
Yeah i thought that'd be the best (you know wait a few weeks not months) but then everyone always chooses the middleground so i thought i'd stick in two diametric opposites in the poll.

It seems so far that it's better to strike while the iron (or girl) is hawt :eek: by general consensus though

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
Conspirocy said:
lol he could just go caveman styles instead and :hammer: her over the head

bobness said:
Do i have permission to :hammer: (knock you up) for an hour? LOL DON'T MIND THE SEXUAL CONNOTATIONS THIS IS MY WAY OF JOKING AROUND SERIOUS BUSINESS ETC ETC. :eek: If anyone takes it the wrong way i'll also be :vcross: or :(. Btw hi shimmy :wave: i love this one too
I heard it works in real life but (you might do twenty years).

And very surprised noone has mentioned rophynal yet.

iambored said:
rofl, consequently, males don't notice, so the lesson for females is also, never try
So don't try in the game of love? Fair enough all's not really fair in love (and war).

Last edited:

BlackDragon

HSC
getting to know them first is safer. because they'll only say yes up front in certain circumstances. whereas if you're a nice person and there is chemistry then you'll probably get the green light.

Last edited:

dodgyfilokid

HSC
befriend her by askin her to go wit u sumwere or to go wit anythin ur goin to eg..mate's party etc...that way you hit two birds with one stone: you get to know her in a much more colloquial and relaxed way and at the same time see for yourself if shes relationship material..

cupcake08

HSC
get to know her enough that you don't appear like a stalker/completely coming out of nowhere, not enough that she would consider you one of her friends. as long as the signals are good you should be ok.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Well I don't mind if a guy secretly wants a serious relationship but confidently asks me for an outting.

In fact I don't really read into it all that much. If you like her, you like her. Flirt with her here and there. Just be sincere and you won't come of sleazy.

Just do what comes naturally.

Then again most girls my age are absolutely irritating and give you guys mixed messages so ordinarily you don't know what the hell.

Thus my advice means very little right now.

Skeeta

HSC
withoutaface said:
Personally I'd get to know her for maybe 1-2 weeks before asking her out, keeps you out of the friend zone and you don't look like a sleaze.
Win.

As long as you know each others name's - its fair game.

Dimsimmer

Random User
HSC
I would personally take the option of befriending them first, then asking them out. That way you would probably know her well enough to understand what type of person she is and it would be less awkward than asking her out when you barely even know her.

Last edited:

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
ur_inner_child said:
Well I don't mind if a guy secretly wants a serious relationship but confidently asks me for an outting.

In fact I don't really read into it all that much. If you like her, you like her. Flirt with her here and there. Just be sincere and you won't come of sleazy.

Just do what comes naturally.

Then again most girls my age are absolutely irritating and give you guys mixed messages so ordinarily you don't know what the hell.

Thus my advice means very little right now.
When all else fails, smell the cloth!

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
cupcake08 said:
get to know her enough that you don't appear like a stalker/completely coming out of nowhere, not enough that she would consider you one of her friends. as long as the signals are good you should be ok.
Sorry your post was the first one i found with this view so i'm quoting it :)

I find that the 'middleground' is too generic of a response. For one you can't tell when the 'time is right' it's all so very subjective. But then you'll argue that oh hey yeah that makes love so beautiful <3 because it's so unique/rare/fleeting so ok fine have it your way :(

But between the very start and after a while, i think i'd take very start then :eek:

cupcake08

HSC
Bobness said:
Sorry your post was the first one i found with this view so i'm quoting it :)

I find that the 'middleground' is too generic of a response. For one you can't tell when the 'time is right' it's all so very subjective. But then you'll argue that oh hey yeah that makes love so beautiful <3 because it's so unique/rare/fleeting so ok fine have it your way :(

But between the very start and after a while, i think i'd take very start then :eek:
omgz! didn you know you have to weight for the time 2 b rite so everyting is purrrfect!! and then u run throu fields of daizys together in2 the sunset!!1!1
<3 <3

lol just because the middleground is a cliched response doesn't mean taking one of the extremes is the only way to do it. yeah its subjective, but surely theres a point in your friendship where you know her as a friend, but not very well? if you want specifics, after talking to her a few times casually? just because its a point which pretty much only you can judge doesn't mean it is non-existant. its like saying that you can only be obese or skinny because its impossible to tell when you're in between.

but hey, if you want something thats less ambiguous, at the start is good - hwne ur love is most beutiful and new :eek:

Jessica_00

HSC
N/A
Well call my old fashion, but i think that conservative pretty smart girls wont go for guys who come up to them and ask them out and immediately say "yeah!!!!!!!"
It would take some time. If you are a new friend of the opposite sex for sure if she liked you she would develope a crush on you anyway. if you dont, you can still have a very hot friend for pal dates.

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
cupcake08 said:
omgz! didn you know you have to weight for the time 2 b rite so everyting is purrrfect!! and then u run throu fields of daizys together in2 the sunset!!1!1
<3 <3
icwotudidthar. And it hurts because you're probably right :(

cupcake08 said:
lol just because the middleground is a cliched response doesn't mean taking one of the extremes is the only way to do it. yeah its subjective, but surely theres a point in your friendship where you know her as a friend, but not very well? if you want specifics, after talking to her a few times casually? just because its a point which pretty much only you can judge doesn't mean it is non-existant. its like saying that you can only be obese or skinny because its impossible to tell when you're in between.

but hey, if you want something thats less ambiguous, at the start is good - hwne ur love is most beutiful and new :eek:
No.

I likes extremes :eek: I also like morbidly obese girls who scoff at jenny craig with a dismissive "yo why you anorexic for mon".

But to be honest, if one follows the middleground it grows tedious. At least in the beginning it is titillating (like lana lang <3)

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
Befriend them first. I'm always less inclined to call someone back when I don't know the person, but that could just be me not wanting to feel like I'm jumping into things. Of all the times a random has asked me for my number, I have always got theirs instead and I've never called any of them back. (i'm that girl. :/ i don't mean to be, I swear!)

Last edited:

cupcake08

HSC
Bobness said:
I likes extremes :eek: I also like morbidly obese girls who scoff at jenny craig with a dismissive "yo why you anorexic for mon".

haha...well whatever floats your boat!

Bobness said:
But to be honest, if one follows the middleground it grows tedious. At least in the beginning it is titillating (like lana lang <3)
well i guess its just a matter of preference then. but i wouldn't mind waiting if it eventually worked out.. i find the uncertainty makes it more 'titillating'. although if it doesn't i guess you've wasted your time...

although i'm with you all the way on the morbid obesity thing
<3 fat guys :shy:

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
cupcake08 said:
although i'm with you all the way on the morbid obesity thing
<3 fat guys :shy:

Let me introduce you to JFK :p

Haha irony, because cupcake could mean muffin top which is very lolz.

Although I can't tell sarcasm when it comes from a girl, so could someone tell me how?

Also could a very randomly unique person with idealistic notions of love such as latvia please post your opinion to the original question? You didn't vote in poll :eek:

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
brogan77 said:
Bobness just made a joke which was funny.

Well done.
Yeah it's like winning lotto.

I see your account is unbanned, congratz :) To cover my ass, sorry if i didn't realise that it has been for a while.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)