LOL PRE UNI WILL CALL you up if you go to that tutor college (1 Viewer)

ko0l

Old man
HSC
If you go to pre uni college tutoring...>>>
LOL PRE UNI WILL CALL you up if you go to that tutor college.
They will ask you for your UAI and likely to post it up on their brochure for obvious reasons.(you knowfor commercial(promotional) reasons)

If you do get a phone call from them dont tell them your real uai. just make it up and say :: ::ahH i got 45 uai"" by doing this you can lower their reputation and stuff up their businesses.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
lol. It's jsut like what they do with their year 6 Selective School students. They lie to us just to encourage enrolment, and increase their profits. Bastards.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
I don't understand\can't read what you are trying to say.

But I think I understand. Well sure you can tell them that however they are a business and they will be selective about what they use fro their promotional material so it won't work.

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
Why didn't I look at this thread BEFORE I got that call?....lol

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
You could of just not told them, I mean when a tutoring company rings you like that it is clear they are doing it for promotional purposes.

HSC
yeah,

my tutoring place intution said they'll call us up too..

but isnt it sorta rude to call like the day you get your UAI? i dunoo..

wonder if Tipps are going to call??

promo... for sure!

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Probably, but they are a business out to make money and it is the best time to catch students knowing most would be at home that day and that they might not be ignoring the phone.

bitchy girl

HSC
N/A
HAHA my friend said she got a uai of nothing .. there wasn't even a digit LOL also, she said thanks to pre uni for their high class teaching methods.. they were speechless .. and hung up after 2mins or so .. but before you all get disappointed .. she got a uai of 99.8 =D

SO..! pre uni isnt that bad =)

Last edited:

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
If you think about it this thread is one big advertisement, even though it is not trying to be. As most if not all the people that have posted from this tutoring college have done really well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)