LoL thread (1 Viewer)

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
Re: Official LoL thread

Did olaf get buffed or something, seen a lot more than previously?

On another note, what is pre-S4 like? I haven't played on the new update. I don't even know the new items and stuff. I heard doran's blades are dead now on adcs, they are using some support item just for gold or something.
S4 is the same for all roles except for bot lane I suppose. Bot lane usually starts of with the double relic shield for extra $$

I was wondering if I play ranked now will my stats (elo/mmr/division etc) get reset when S4 begins?

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad

S4 is the same for all roles except for bot lane I suppose. Bot lane usually starts of with the double relic shield for extra $$

I was wondering if I play ranked now will my stats (elo/mmr/division etc) get reset when S4 begins?
Yes. Although I would advise practising a bit before starting to play ranked, because the 10 placement matches are key to the division you end up in.

I'm just going to play two champs for the next couple of days and get my mechanics solid, and only play these two champs in my placement matches.

HeroicPandas

Heroic!
HSC

Did olaf get buffed or something, seen a lot more than previously?

On another note, what is pre-S4 like? I haven't played on the new update. I don't even know the new items and stuff. I heard doran's blades are dead now on adcs, they are using some support item just for gold or something.
nah i dont play olaf lol, was just trolling

the things i remember/know about pre-S4 are:
-supports can get more gold
-supports don't get behind in levels
-the passive of nasus got a nerf and he got a make-over
-there are 3 new items called trinkets that cost no gold to purchase (yellow = free ward, red = reveals area to destroy wards, blue = reveals within range for 1 sec) which can be upgraded
-new jungle monster
etc etc etc etc....

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad

nah i dont play olaf lol, was just trolling

the things i remember/know about pre-S4 are:
-supports can get more gold
-supports don't get behind in levels
-the passive of nasus got a nerf and he got a make-over
-there are 3 new items called trinkets that cost no gold to purchase (yellow = free ward, red = reveals area to destroy wards, blue = reveals within range for 1 sec) which can be upgraded
-new jungle monster
etc etc etc etc....
Whats the most useful ward...taking into account from various roles, top/mid/bot. It just seems like everyone would go with the yellow one, because everyone is self-centred and greedy.

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC

Managed to get to gold 1, really wanted that sexy platinum border >.> is anyone else seeing a ton of mid rivens lately? I didn't think it'd catch on that much but its been ridiculously strong

dat ass

AppleQuirks

HSC

Actually if you check on probuilds dorans blade start on adc is still preferred. I guess the extra gold for a support just isn't worth putting the adc at a disadvantage.

Also your placement matches don't completely determine your division, you'll get placed in the division that suits your ranked mmr, which isn't reset when season 4 starts so ranking in preseason isn't pointless.

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC

Got a delayed penta as well

DannyBoy33

HSC
N/A

Im not coming to this thread anymore. Makes me feel like a total noob.

zhusalmz

HSC

why the fuck did my ranked queue button disappear??????????????????

puremorning

HSC

Wwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)