• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

LOL TRIAL exam was LOST. (1 Viewer)

HSC
i've got a friend who just takes his exam paper out of the hall when he does poorly. that way, when they can't find his paper, he gets to resit it at a later date and he gets a few extra days to study.

iEdd

HSC
How the hell do you leave the hall with an exam paper in your hands? That's pretty crappy supervision by the school.

HSC
iEdd said:
How the hell do you leave the hall with an exam paper in your hands? That's pretty crappy supervision by the school.
nah, you just slip it into your pocket, and i agree, my school has very very bad exam supervision.

Aaron.Judd

HSC
ChockoRepublic said:
i've got a friend who just takes his exam paper out of the hall when he does poorly. that way, when they can't find his paper, he gets to resit it at a later date and he gets a few extra days to study.
If he repeatedly does it, does the school not notice its always HIS paper that gets lost?

HSC
Aaron.Judd said:
If he repeatedly does it, does the school not notice its always HIS paper that gets lost?
he doesn't do that many times. last time he did it was like 6 months ago.

lepellillow

HSC
there's really no completely fair way to fix it... sucks that they lost it. but making three of you resit is heaps unfair! they should at least make everyone do another paper.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)