lol who is stuffed with me????? (1 Viewer)

Cinderella

Ok people, the exam is on Monday, and its obvious that ima fail.
Just wanted 2 know how many of u r in the same boat as me.
Im tinkin ill get 15% LOL im serious

kalli

HSC
cinderella..... ill b skrewed with u.... i SUCK at maths and i cant remember ANY rules or formula...... good luck on monday.... ill b thinkin of ya lol

jackie_23

Yeah
I'm screwed too
I had a breakdown this morning
I haven't been stressed until now!
I suck!
I dont even know how to do easy stuff

meh

oh man i a so screwed it aint funny so i'm with ya

this is the half of a subject that doesn't count so i am not stressing for it

maths brings me so much pain tho, i decided not to even do maths in uni heehe go law!!! :p

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
Yep im in the same boat as all of u people. I started off maths well in year 11, but lol that went out the window in year 12.
The only reason y i havent dropped it yet is bcos i need it for uni as a pre req.

sukiyaki

emptiness
HSC
look instead of finking that you will fail..
make the best of your time RIGHTNOW and study you ass off !!

Kn1ght_M4r3

Originally posted by sukiyaki
look instead of finking that you will fail..
make the best of your time RIGHTNOW and study you ass off !!
yeah i agree. even though im not the best person in maths i just doing the past papers book. ehhehee =0P the more questions u do then u will get the hang of it, i hope lol. well off to the boox again. good luck to u pessimistic people out there im sure u will do fine.

slyball

you need the right mentality to study maths.. be positive, feel the good karma flowing within you, pick up a pen and do some maths. it's like the cycle of nature... all you have to do is get started and be one with the numbers. :D

edward1985

im completely stuffed. like seriously, i cant remember anything, plus ive been avereaging 20% all yr, so most of u dont have much 2 worry about compared to me

peepee

loser.
HSC
don't worry, i'm more stuffed than all of you
i got 14% for my trial
i can't even remember how to do algebra
yes, i am screwed!

Cinderella

Hahaha, yes people we we all fail together. yes my lowest mark so far is 15%, i wonder if i can get lower then that.......

Cinderella

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Lexicographer
band 2 = didn't drop, basically. Writing on the page is an instant band 2
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Damn i hope dats right.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Originally posted by Cinderella
quote:
Originally posted by Lexicographer
band 2 = didn't drop, basically. Writing on the page is an instant band 2

Damn i hope dats right.
I thought a mark <50 is band one:confused:?

As for this exam, I think I will do quite well, I have been doing a fair amount of studying:). I am going to go so bad in extension though, I only got 20% in the trials:mad:.

SmokedSalmon

HSC
Well I find mathematics adv very easy actually. I hope I get a much required band 6... but that is from studying very hard for the past few months. Why don't you try and do some questions from the past papers? Once you realise the key areas you seem to be worst at focus a lil bit of ur attention on them. You'll be fine as long as you believe in yourself and just try ur best.

Good luck for extension Merethond btw. I got it too! Yikes :p

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Originally posted by SmokedSalmon
Good luck for extension Merethond btw. I got it too! Yikes :p
Thank you SmokedSalmon, I really will need it
. Best of luck in your exams too:).

mz_jai

Well i'm screwed for maths, havent started learning formulas or anything...perhaps if i went to most of my maths classes i wouldnt b in this situation....hhmm definatley. i guess i should b learning them now instead of trying to make myself feel better by reaidng all of these! hehe Goodluck to everyone in all their exams!!

Hottieflossy

i have given up on maths. in yr 11 i even cried during a test but now since i dont need those 2 units i have decided to attempt the exam paper on monday but im not at all fussed. i am gonna study some rules but its too late to bother with past papers...and i got 19% for the trial i think..around that much....it was a shocking mark but when i received my paper back i was laughing. i think it was a coping mechanism. hehe

MrMiK

nar shiz good.. if we can get everyone to do ver ver poorly.. hopfully it will be scaled accordingly.. and i might get like.. i duno .. 10% ... :| neva kno my luck :p

Maths is a schocker. i planned to do study.. but it kinda was left in the interest of kebabs and bludging...
o well.. no more math studyn afta monday (for me neways.. stupid move 3u) might as well do a shite load on sunday..
unseize my hed, and maybe ill work out a way to avoid the math exam all together.. and bribe the board... hmmm

Cinderella

OMG! it is another me!!!! Yes i too got 19% for the trials, and used 2 cry about. Now i laugh, and i definately agree with you, it is a coping mechanism. The only prob here is dat 1 of my math units has 2 count :(
Anyhoo good luk every1, ill b thinkin bout all of u lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)