lol (1 Viewer)

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
tis the funnest topic eva!!! u gotta remember all the stats, conditions, catalysts, pptz, etc etc etc... alot of stuff...

if u still aint' satisfied, u can remember the titration method to calculate the oxygen concentration... flame colors, hardness..... muhahahahahha...

yea... but serzly tis a fun topic... wif all the facts to remmeber...

cko

HSC
OMG i hate this topic the best!! it sucks having to remember precipitate stuff.... =( luckily they don't ask too many questions onthose.... but stuff on the atmosphere is alright i guess.

cko

HSC
something like that yes.... ummm.... i did it on purpose :uhoh: ... YEAH! I did it on purpose!! :gridnod:

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
uh huh... timmy, u meant that u r meant it sacasrtically?? =p

cko

HSC
of course t-i-m-m-y's being sarcastic! i don't like this topic and to all u new yr 12ers who havn't done it yet: RUN FOR YOUR LIVES

t-i-m-m-y

HSC
Originally posted by xiao1985
uh huh... timmy, u meant that u r meant it sacasrtically?? =p
my post is fairly ambiguous; it can be taken one of two ways:p

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
in any case, i liked this topic... no sarsasm....

2day, i was talkin to one of my friend who's doin ssp... i said how he's luckie that he got to use edta... a high school friend of mine immediately responded: titrating to measure the water hardness... use enchrome black T as a indicator... edta stand for ethylene diamine tetra acetate...

my reaction: ~~~

but yea, after u learnt this, everything got sink into ur mind, and tis cool to remember it under any circumstance... he nearly also remember the titration method to find o2 concentration... phew, that was scary =(

caroline86

this topic is so boring... all you do is learn about weirdos that watch chemical reactions... ugh!

Toxic_Tears

The topic's hell of a fun so far....Doing Production of ammonia and the word methane cracks me up each time it is said...so as you can see we just touched on it ...hmmm....I have no reason to post this but since I'm sorta new....I'm trying to make friends who'll give me lots of advise so when I do fail and ruin my life because of a bad UAI .. I'll have people to blame other than myself.....hmm....[I am joking of course...][:chainsaw: this is a gun icon...]

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by mushroom_head
Anyone going to the excursion for this module? It's this kind of workshop where they do heaps of experiments at syd uni
YAY!!! cum to usyd!!! usyd is sooooo much fun ^^ we get to play around with liquid nitrogen, cynide, heavy metals ^^

gbong

HSC
Originally posted by xiao1985
YAY!!! cum to usyd!!! usyd is sooooo much fun ^^ we get to play around with liquid nitrogen, cynide, heavy metals ^^

hahaha i rkcen.
my skool went on monday the excursion thing was actualli alrite cept dat doesnt change the fact dat dis topic is so sht i cant believe it....

newayz i rkcen the yr 11 topics were way beta dan dis year's oh wellz - onli 5 months left.... lol

blam_babe

Anyone going to the excursion for this module? It's this kind of workshop where they do heaps of experiments at syd uni
An excursion!!! Yay!!! Altho knowing my school we won't go so they gay topic will be even gayer. I was looking at some past papers and they say like nothing about this topic only the damn Haber process.

jaspreet

jasz
HSC
N/A
I just so love to hate this section. Who'm I kidding, I just love to hate Chemistry. Wait, I should actually say, I just love to hate School!!!

:) :(
:D :rolleyes:
:confused: :argue:
:apig: :chainsaw:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)