LONDON anyone? (1 Viewer)

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
I'm studying in London next semester, so I will be there from January till mid May, and then traveling some of Europe in June and early July.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
That's exciting Ash. Im going in 2012 for the games. By then ill should have a degree, so ill work there for a while.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
I'm heading over there on November 11 to play Rugby for the remainder of the season, and then I'll be skirting over to Tallinn, Estonia via Helsinki to catch up and spend some quality time with a particular local girl :D

Peartie

HSC
Ill be in Devonshire next year....but ill go to London a bit im sure...

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
ill be going to LOndon........but for like 2 HOURS! dammit, i wanna stay longer. all im going there for is a flight change....but leaving in 9 days. ecstatic!!!!!!!! can't wait to get on that flight...alone!

wanderlust

HSC
i'm going to be in london from the 31st dec - 4th jan, the 27th jan - 2nd feb and back again on the 9/10th feb but really only to fly back to sydney! SO EXCITED!!!

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
braindrainedAsh said:
I'm studying in London next semester, so I will be there from January till mid May, and then traveling some of Europe in June and early July.
Raiks said:
I'm heading over there on November 11 to play Rugby for the remainder of the season, and then I'll be skirting over to Tallinn, Estonia via Helsinki to catch up and spend some quality time with a particular local girl :D
wanderlust said:
i'm going to be in london from the 31st dec - 4th jan, the 27th jan - 2nd feb and back again on the 9/10th feb but really only to fly back to sydney! SO EXCITED!!!
Ogm bos meetup in london 9th of Feb
hahahahahaha

waugh

Im heading off in less than 3 weeks! and i can't wait.
its going to be a working holiday...and should be good to travel around and such, hopefully... Norway and sweden as well
its wierd to see how many people are also going over!

maybe the next thread should be about what clubs are worth a look

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
rnitya_25 said:
ill be going to LOndon........but for like 2 HOURS! dammit, i wanna stay longer. all im going there for is a flight change....but leaving in 9 days. ecstatic!!!!!!!! can't wait to get on that flight...alone!
Don't be...the flight is so LONG and boring! Which company are you flying with?

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
elisabeth said:
I lived there for 5 years, if you have any questions...
Yes, I have a question. Why is Reading such an hell hole to live in? I've been here 2 weeks and I've already cracked it over how bad this place is, and I'm stuck here for another 3 months.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)