Lonely...........worth it? (1 Viewer)

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC
settle*precious said:
"single brides" lol bit of a contradiction.

you can probably get mail order friends, eh?
No it doesnt, it just means you wo get any special deals like tw ofor the price of one, or its cheaper if you buy in bulk

nicollette

HSC
hey i've seen people with down syndrome who have pretty attractive girlfriends, the point i'm trying to make is ..as cheesy and shit as it sounds, its what on the inside that matters and don't force yourself to be somebody your not, because if you do end getting a girlfriend that way, what are you going to do? feel like shit all the time, putting on a fake exterior just because society dictates you should be normal. fuck society, you'll be more content and happy if your being you, in the long run. good luck and keep trying :)

HSC
nicollette said:
hey i've seen people with down syndrome who have pretty attractive girlfriends, the point i'm trying to make is ..as cheesy and shit as it sounds, its what on the inside that matters and don't force yourself to be somebody your not, because if you do end getting a girlfriend that way, what are you going to do? feel like shit all the time, putting on a fake exterior just because society dictates you should be normal. fuck society, you'll be more content and happy if your being you, in the long run. good luck and keep trying :)
Yea i know. I can handle myself about this with my own disabilities now. I am feeling good about being single at the moment. I can wait :)

Cookie182

Individui Superiore
HSC
N/A
Graney said:
My genes being weeded out of existence isn't a scary thought. Who gives a fuck. There's nothing special about my genetics, it's extremely random and in a universal sense, over an infinite timeframe, it doesn't matter one iota whether I have kids or not.

Also agree with Zimmerman. I'm a misanthropist, my desire for sex is much less than my intense distaste for most people. And sex really isn't that great. Its certainly not worth doing a bunch of bullshit like buying new clothes, or wasting your time learning conversational skills.

Only an extremely shallow guy would think sex is worth going to such extreme commitments of time and money.

"be yourself" is good advice. Really, the best way is just being content with who you are, whether that's a guy who has a lot of sex or a guy who gets no sex. In many ways you can't fundamentally change human nature. Many of the sorts of guys who would be attracted to "sarging" are irreconcilable nerds and will just embarass themselves when they try to be mad players. In the immortal words of Tism "if you're ugly, forget it".

You don't "need to change" anything, ever. The happiest you can be is if you simply appreciate what you have and try to free yourself of desire. Desire is the root of all suffering in the modern West. The obsession with sex beyond all else in Western society is representative of the sad fucked up state of many people's relationships with love and intimacy in our society
What a disgusting and overall pesimistic outlook. If you no longer desire to replicate, then I see little value in you continuing to survive- more resources for my children. But hey, its YOUR outlook, I cant change it and simply don't want to (more women for the rest of us!). I wish you the best of luck having a pull anyway. One thing though, 'desire' aint a product of the 'modern west'. Humans have desired since our inception. Ever studied Roman society? lol. We're are only biological machines after all, and we will forever continue to do so.

Last edited:
HSC
Mate, i been places where girls are. Like i went to zoo, underwater world and sunny plaza. Why they still don't take notice? It does sound like the longer i wait is the better offer!

fallenstar

liberate, educate.
HSC
NorthRiversMatt said:
Or i'm giving up?
don't give up altogether. just wait, give it time and the right person will come along, as cliched as it sounds. :)

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
NorthRiversMatt said:
Mate, i been places where girls are. Like i went to zoo, underwater world and sunny plaza. Why they still don't take notice? It does sound like the longer i wait is the better offer!
um try going places without your parents eh

HSC
Well unlikely here anyways. Forget it though.

Uni is only place i can be myself anyways. But still dont know?

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
wat is going on here

HSC
Anyone knows what uni is like? For example what are the girls are like? Such unis including JCU Townsville or Griffith Gold Coast??

Otherwise i might gonna be on here for like many years getting shit depresssed.

Princess Leng

HSC
NorthRiversMatt said:
Anyone knows what uni is like? For example what are the girls are like? Such unis including JCU Townsville or Griffith Gold Coast??

Otherwise i might gonna be on here for like many years getting shit depresssed.
man, have you ever thought of not being so negative?

HSC
Princess Leng said:
man, have you ever thought of not being so negative?
I have been struggling about this. I can't stop being negative. I don't enjoy it. It can't get out of my head!!! I don't know!!!

Princess Leng

HSC
NorthRiversMatt said:
I have been struggling about this. I can't stop being negative. I don't enjoy it. It can't get out of my head!!! I don't know!!!
obviously with that attitude you can't get out of your depression. i think you're problem is that you think that you're past recovery and you just can't be positive.

Zrap

glock9
HSC
1800 Kids Help Line

Um dude, so many birds at byron.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)