Long Distance. One Year (1 Viewer)

tahlsy31191

HSC
Long distance relationships do work.
I am currently in a relationship that has being going on for over three years and my Boyfriend has just completed his first year at UNSW and I have just entered year 12.
Although there are several things you need to remember in having a long distance relationship:
1. TALKING is vital for any relationship to work. In a long distance relationship this becomes even more vital because you cannot rely on physical and other aspects of a relationship to keep the 'fire' alive.
2. Honesty. (this speaks for itself) basically if you know you are going to cheat and the relationship really is not going to work for you. DO NOT CONTINUE THE RELATIONSHIP!!
3. Trust. The most vital part in every relationship. Without this, there is no relationship. A relationship is build on a number of factors; Trust, honesty, attraction and emotion. You have to be trusting of each other inorder to prevent driving each other up the wall.

Without those things it is envitable that the relationship will fail. This does not just mean long distance relationships but others as well.

Just think about what you are prepared to give up for this girl and how much you actually do care. It is a serious step to take.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)