Long distance relationships.. A smooth transition to living together? (1 Viewer)

T

Testpilot

Captain Gh3y said:
Chivalry is risky business these days, you might hold a door open for someone without even fully seeing them/discerning their gender, then get beaten over the head repeatedly by an angry bull-dyke for disrespecting her as a womyn :D
I love how the Femi-nazi's discriminate against the 'e' in womEn. I laugh at their small brains every time i see the word 'womyn'.

absolutlaura

HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
Chivalry is risky business these days, you might hold a door open for someone without even fully seeing them/discerning their gender, then get beaten over the head repeatedly by an angry bull-dyke for disrespecting her as a womyn :D
Point taken. Doc Martins are a hard heavy shoe, and when powered by an angry bull-dyke can cause severe damage to one's sensitive regions..

Lizakith

Go go gadget spleen!
HSC
jumb said:
you aren't single?

:(
lol, nah

and really, its all a matter of communication i guess. tell him if youre worried about moving in together. im sure he'll understand. you can talk it through and you might find that you dont have all that much to be scared of. or he might feel the same.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
i cant say much about long distance relationships..i've only had a 3 month one which wasnt that good.

on the other hand, i can say a lot about living with your partner. my bf just moved into my place (living with my mum) and my brother's been living with his gf and her mum for at least 6mths. i also know a few other people who are living/renting with their partners.
most of the time it's good, but dealing with their habbits on a daily basis can get a little annoying. i think you just need to think about how much you like/love them and if you think you can handle their 'quirks', habbits, etc. if you're in a long distance relationship, i think building it up slowly is the best option...most couples who end up moving in together are virtually doing it before they officially move their stuff into the place.

Pace_T

HSC
heres my tip of the day folks:
dont bother taking advice from anybody who cant even spell the word habit.....

alby

cool duckie
HSC
and here's my tip of the day:
dont bother taking advice from a grammar nazi who hasnt even been here long enough to have a custom status....

absolutlaura

HSC
Lizakith said:
lol, nah

and really, its all a matter of communication i guess. tell him if youre worried about moving in together. im sure he'll understand. you can talk it through and you might find that you dont have all that much to be scared of. or he might feel the same.
Yeah, apparently communication is a pretty important part of these relationship thingos.. :) I suppose the worst that can happen is that it goes to shit and I come home..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)