Long Distance Relationships (1 Viewer)

zaadee

HSC
Don't ya think they work. I think they might, only if it involves frequent visits. I think one major advantage is since if I live in a Hurricane prone area, I might as well evacuate to her area without hotel spending. Plus her area might be a "home away from home" to you as well, and vice versa. Plus eventually once you decide to tie the knot you have to find a way to live with each other, I think I find that difficult. Plus it's also kind of hard to monitor, especially when it comes to cheating or or whatnot. I haven't been in one, but I probably would liek to try it out, mainly since I have a large discontent with my locals.

Jarsh89

HSC
It doesnt work. The need for physical consoladation(?) needs to be satisfied more frequently. Even if that is not sex, it is touching and kissing. But most relationships "don't work" as in they eventually come to an end so have fun with it if you want. Just don't get hung up about it.

UNDERR-OATH

HSC
Ive been in one. they do work, but only if boith peoples "heads r in it" and by that i mean they have to be completely in love and commited to eachother, honest and talk daily. Sadly mine ended because my x decided he needed to have sex with the whole campus...but what are ya ganna do? lol. but they do work. my friends grandparents were in a long distance relationship for 5 years! they didnt see eachother for 5 years then as soon as he came back they were married and pregnant a month later. happily ever after.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
FFS.

Long-Distance Relationships

They work Only if you're going to put in the effort. If your boyfriend/girlfriend goes away for a couple of months, or moves and the moment they do you're off fingerbanging a tranny behind a garbage truck then CHANCES ARE the relationship isn't going to make it through the trial period. If you're committed and willing to put in the effort it will work. no exceptions

sk1001

HSC
listen 2 ur s2 before you tell him goodbye.

rachelmcdermott

HSC
U are speaking to an experience long distance relationshiper her. My "ex" and i were together 4 a year and 10 months, we not long broke up and because he's commin home we will get back together. So they definalty work, its all based on trust!! If u trust them u begin to love them.

TRUST TRUST TRUST without it u got nothin:)

Beebulls

HSC
They do work! I have had 3 previous long distance relationships 9 hour difference, 4 or 5 hours and something else, and now my boy friend lives in Sydney and I'm in Lithgow and we're going well but thats not too much of a difference I guess...

Callofduty2

HSC
N/A
long distance relationships never work,
if the DO WORK its because there is actual love there not just penis in a vagina there

jjsnax

HSC
been there, dun that, didnt wrk

esp if ur a teen. people rarely find their life partner at this age, and altho it will depend on HOW distant, (international? interstate?), long distance relationships r hard to maintain.

u still have all the responsibilites of having a partner - the fact that ur "with" sum1 will always b at the bak of ur mind, and cant actually date/see anyone else, but u dont have the good things that cums with regular relationships - the spending weekends together, being emotionally and physically connected with that person which cums from spending time together etc etc

unless there is sum incredibly strong mutual trust between the couple, the q of faithfullness will continue to bother u. just the fact that u DONT and CANT kno 4 sure. he/she cud b doing ANYthing. ofcourse u have that doubt even in normal relationships, but its lik 10 times worse in LD ones.

unless ur serious about a relationship, lik u actually see it going sumwhere in the long term, screw it. not wrth the effort.

i guess its easier now with msn n shit but its just SO not the same.

haha rote and essay
woohooo

cheers
xx jj

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
Riet said:
FFS.

Long-Distance Relationships

They work Only if you're going to put in the effort. If your boyfriend/girlfriend goes away for a couple of months, or moves and the moment they do you're off fingerbanging a tranny behind a garbage truck then CHANCES ARE the relationship isn't going to make it through the trial period. If you're committed and willing to put in the effort it will work. no exceptions
What he said :)

absolutlaura

HSC
Ive been in a long distance relationship for about a year now + it is working.. its effin hard sometimes and you've gotta be willing to put the effort in..

we see each other every couple of months + its like a honeymoon, you value the time and each other much more because you know how it feels to be without them.

long distance relationships can work, but only if the people in it are completely committed to seeing it through.. as for the faithfulness question.. I would trust my boyfriend with my life.. so i have no doubts about trusting him with girls..

matmatt

HSC
I'm voting in favour of it not working.
You're young kid, there's a decent chance that you'll find someone else and just go through the dilemma of trying to juggle the long distance lover and the girl down the road who likes visits at 2am.
You've got the love and the desire for affection. Now it's hard to come to a balance with both if the lover lives miles away while the affection part can be had with nearly anyone with a face you deem 'pretty enough'.
Stay friends with the girl who is miles away, if it's meant to be then your paths will cross more convieniantly in due time. However don't attempt to juggle the both becuause it is like juggling knives, it's awesome for awhile, but when you slip, it's turns into a scalet mess.

matmatt

HSC
I'm voting in favour of it not working.
You're young kid, there's a decent chance that you'll find someone else and just go through the dilemma of trying to juggle the long distance lover and the girl down the road who likes visits at 2am.
You've got the love and the desire for affection. Now it's hard to come to a balance with both if the lover lives miles away while the affection part can be had with nearly anyone with a face you deem 'pretty enough'.
Stay friends with the girl who is miles away, if it's meant to be then your paths will cross more convieniantly in due time. However don't attempt to juggle the both becuause it is like juggling knives, it's awesome for awhile, but when you slip, it's turns into a scarlet mess.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)