Long Distance Relationships (1 Viewer)

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
my ex lived on the other side of sydney. i mean it's just about on the western edge of the sydney map and i'm on the coast. it sucked in that everything pretty much needed to be planned, not much spontaneity. but we saw each other all the time between his work and me at work and tafe. the worst part was that i didn't have a car and we spent most time over his way. so he had to drive 2.5 hours to pick me up and 2.5 hours to get back to his place.

much prefer someone local. you can see each other if you have an hour to spare!

tlodg

HSC
N/A
Re: how far is long distance?

iambored said:
what do you consider long distance?
I think it's when you need to FLY to see the person

tlodg

HSC
N/A
sometimes people go for long-distance just for the excitement

I don't think I know anyone doing long-distance who lasted very long...

it must have taken lots of stamina......luck.....or

ignorance (in a way)

tlodg

HSC
N/A
natstar said:
I have been in a long distance relationship for over alomost 13 months now and it is going excellent. I live in Syd and he lives in Newcastle. I see him nearly every weekend tho if i dont have stuff to do or exams to study for, cuz i just pop on a train and go see him and vice versa.
that's very warm and sweet.

acrimonioustouc

HSC
im in one right now, im in Syd and he's in Adelaide. we've been together almost 6 months, pleh its pretty fucking hard.

we get to see each other about every 6 weeks, after my hsc hes coming over here for 3 weeks.. meh i just dont know what going to happen next year. but i trust him completely, and we love each other. i suppose that helps.

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
acrimonioustouc said:
im in one right now, im in Syd and he's in Adelaide. we've been together almost 6 months, pleh its pretty fucking hard.

we get to see each other about every 6 weeks, after my hsc hes coming over here for 3 weeks.. meh i just dont know what going to happen next year. but i trust him completely, and we love each other. i suppose that helps.
sydney adelaide is the toughest tho.. well wish you the best of luck :)

sneeky pete

HSC
Re: long distance....

im with a chic who lives 1500 km away. i think any relationship will work if the love and devotion is there. one day it is vital to live together, but a long distance relationship can be maintained

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)