Long distant relationships ........ (1 Viewer)

Rebecca1234

HSC
I Live in sydney and my boyfriend lives in newcastle, he comes down nearly every weekend and we talk on the internet and the phone more than once a day, not seeing each other so regularly ...... makes me sad because i can not show him how to appreciate him. Anyone have any advice to show i need him! ... .... pleas help!!!!!!!!!!!

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
Well if he comes down about every weekend, he's an awesome boyfriend, and your relationship is not quite in the 'long distance' relationship category.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
my bf and i live 15 mins apart, and we only see eachother on the weekends....so yours is pretty good to come down from newy. then again, i've had a long distance (2hrs by train) before, and that sucked majorly..you feel like you never see them

if you're into it, the little things are the cutest. little messages/doodles (give him them when you see him or post them), going out somewhere (quiet places, or lunch/dinners). otherwise, just taking a moment to tell him how you feel about him/the relationship when you see him

Redgoddess

HSC
most relationships where you dont attend the same school/uni end up with only seeing each other once a weekend. the most important thing is to make the most of your time with each other, and to just tell him how you feel. tell him how much you miss him/cant wait to see him/appreciate him coming down from newy etc. oh and lil stuff like a card or something wouldnt go astray.

Nakashima

We GLAMOROUS
HSC
I know this girl whose boyfriend lives in Shanghai. She flies there twice a year to see him. So um, yeah.

cerpin taxt

HSC
shanghai? that's dedication. my gf lives about 35 minutes away and it's bad enough.

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
Nakashima said:
I know this girl whose boyfriend lives in Shanghai. She flies there twice a year to see him. So um, yeah.
Yeah, see now THIS is a dedicated 'long-distance relationship'. My b/f lives out far west, but you dont hear me complaining about it.

:/

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Rebecca1234 said:
I Live in sydney and my boyfriend lives in newcastle, he comes down nearly every weekend and we talk on the internet and the phone more than once a day, not seeing each other so regularly ...... makes me sad because i can not show him how to appreciate him. Anyone have any advice to show i need him! ... .... pleas help!!!!!!!!!!!
So your problem is that you need to show that you appreciate him?

Not of the long distance relationship?

Woman just love him!

Dr_Doom

HSC
theres like a gazillion threads on this already!

Rebecca1234

HSC
Ohh sorrrryyyy!! ok ... i suppose i do not come under the long distant category ... aye! Well yeha. We do see each other heaps and that but thanks for advice ne who!! ....

puglover

HSC
Bake him cup cakes and then have a tea party together.. sitting in little seats around a small round table...
and you can tell him over the tea party how much you appreciate him. :)

either that or you could just make out in the local park :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)