• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Long Holidays (1 Viewer)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I dunno, but there is a little bit of metal out the front of our study, but nothing was too badly damaged, so its all good.

Cash incentives! I could cope with that, christmas always sends me broke :(

I want to go shopping for uni supplies too, but maybe later when they have the back to school sales, I spend far too much money on stationary, I love stationary shopping!

As for the booklist - it should be up by about mid Feb or so? Dunno, I'll keep an eye out. And maybe the uni is being organised for once :p

klh

HSC
i know that if youre a doctor and participate in them youll get over 50-60 bucks...which aint bad if you dont have any patients...ill alert others when i know where they are...

wow...stationary shopping is sorta fun with all those new technology pens lol...but i always choose the bulk buy packs because i always seem to lose or lend pens...

hopefully tute rego isnt much of a nightmare as it sually is, although you wouldnt know much about it anyway...humph!

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I just buy the pens with the grips, cause I write funnily :p I think I should buy a diary this year, i'm doing no tourism subjects (except for my research subjects) which means I'll actually get homework :(

I did tute rego once during two years, but the school wasn't popular and there was still room in the tutes when semester started.

Super_Flyse

HSC
Cape said:
I dunno, but there is a little bit of metal out the front of our study, but nothing was too badly damaged, so its all good.

Cash incentives! I could cope with that, christmas always sends me broke :(

I want to go shopping for uni supplies too, but maybe later when they have the back to school sales, I spend far too much money on stationary, I love stationary shopping!

As for the booklist - it should be up by about mid Feb or so? Dunno, I'll keep an eye out. And maybe the uni is being organised for once :p
I think there are some of the back to school sales on now...
I have seen ads for some newsagency and possibly officeworks.

!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)