Long Response Specificity? (1 Viewer)

TQuadded

Breaking the limits.
HSC
So in the 6-8 markers, I have discussed and answered the questions in detail. However, I feel like it was not enough to be pushed to a full-marker.

For example, in the communication 8 marker, it asked for problems in visual accommodation:
- I did not explain what accommodation means. (I didn't fully read the question, though I'm certain it's a mark in the marking criteria.)
- I said that when the lens refracts light so that the focus lies before the retina, it is identified as myopia.
- Using this scientific knowledge, scientists are able to determine that myopia can be corrected with concave lens glasses.
- Ditto for hyperopia and said that it is when the light focuses behind the retina.
- I elaborated on how these scientific knowledge helps propagate technological advancements in benefiting society as a whole.

I was still in my English exam mindset and focused mainly on answering the question - had an introduction, body paragraphs, conclusion and everything. Do you guys think this is enough specificity? How much of an effect would this be to my marks?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)