Longest you have had to stay in one building at USYD (1 Viewer)

flaganarchy

HSC
N/A
Looking at my timetable I have noticed that I am in Wallace for two hours in a row for two different subjects. I would be interested to see if any freaky timetables have kept people doing multiple subjects in the same building....
:)

Ben Netanyahu

Banned
HSC
N/A
two hours? shit bro.

last year

CHEM2403 lecture - 11-12 - chemistry lecture theatre 3
CHEM2402 lecture - 12-1 - chemistry lecture theatre 3
CHEM2403 laboratory - 1-5 - inorganic laboratory

suck mah ballz

lala2

Banned
HSC
two hours? shit bro.

last year

CHEM2403 lecture - 11-12 - chemistry lecture theatre 3
CHEM2402 lecture - 12-1 - chemistry lecture theatre 3
CHEM2403 laboratory - 1-5 - inorganic laboratory

suck mah ballz
SIX hours in the one building? Insane! OP, 2 hours is nothing. I've had 4 consecutive 1 hr lectures in Bosch in multiple semesters.

el gwapo

HSC
3 hours in Bosch

sem 1 Monday 2-4pm Ancient Imperialism, then 4-5pm repeat Educational Psychology lecture. Beats having to go back and forth to that hole I suppose.

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
3 hours in Bosch

sem 1 Monday 2-4pm Ancient Imperialism, then 4-5pm repeat Educational Psychology lecture. Beats having to go back and forth to that hole I suppose.
bosch isn't actually as bad as people make out (comfy lecture theatres, cafe, vending machines, decent toilets), i don't mind having a couple of hours there. the only problem is that it's in the fucking middle of nowhere and takes forever to get to. if it was a bit closer to anything else it would be one of the better buildings on campus.

lala2

Banned
HSC
bosch isn't actually as bad as people make out (comfy lecture theatres, cafe, vending machines, decent toilets), i don't mind having a couple of hours there. the only problem is that it's in the fucking middle of nowhere and takes forever to get to. if it was a bit closer to anything else it would be one of the better buildings on campus.
I'd only rate the 2 lecture theatres with modern seating as comfy. The other two with their hard benches are a resounding no from me. Doesn't help if you're sitting on those benches 2hrs in a row!

I wouldn't classify the toilets as decent. They are so disgusting. The floor's always wet, there's a few cubicles with dodgy locks, and the seats are old and dirty. Maybe guys have it better I dunno, but certainly not in the girls' toilets!

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
I'd only rate the 2 lecture theatres with modern seating as comfy. The other two with their hard benches are a resounding no from me. Doesn't help if you're sitting on those benches 2hrs in a row!

I wouldn't classify the toilets as decent. They are so disgusting. The floor's always wet, there's a few cubicles with dodgy locks, and the seats are old and dirty. Maybe guys have it better I dunno, but certainly not in the girls' toilets!
fair point, i've only ever been in the cushioned lecture theatres. the guys toilets are pretty decent i reckon.

lala2

Banned
HSC
This semester's gonna be such a drag. I have to sit through 4 hours of lectures every Friday in the Quad General Lecture Theatre. Beat that! I don't think anyone's had the misfortune of remaining in one lecture theatre for so long, especially one with hard wooden seats!

lala2

Banned
HSC
haw haw!

pharmacy lecture theatre is pretty comfy btw, pharmacy student girl
You're being sarcastic right? You can't leave your pen on the table for a second otherwise it'll slide off. The seats are so shiny and hard your bum slides around and you can't wiggle into the seat (well, not that you can with wooden seats either) and the angle of the tables are too weird.

But sure, if you tap that, go ahead. Pharmacy lecture only opened up to the general public this year I believe.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)