Look how many people are viewing this forum! (1 Viewer)

BabySilver

HSC
it's 6:19 am and still there are 12 people viewing.

Me on the otherhand is sitting here wondering if i should do the exam at all.
I've not studied for it (though with 2/3 being basically unseen I can't go too bad)
I've been in hospital from thursdy through to sunday afternoon.
I have an intense amount of rising acid in my stomach & throat which resulted in 3-4 hours sleep.
My hands are rather sore swollen & brusied from hainvg drips in them whilst in hospital.
And yes I am having yet my 4th breakdown.

shift_350

so are ya all ready for the exam this morning? crammed as much quotes and language techniques and other stuff?

shift_350

you peeps arent studying now?

dw you'll do fine. natural knowledge will kick in and you'll blitz da exam.

disco_dave

is the disco_king!
HSC
glad my lead up wasnt as intense as yours babysilver... although sometimes this house hold asks a lot!!

i am rememerising my essay (i call dave's mouldable exempular essay) like a mad man... hopefully itll pay off and the question will be "write something disco_dave would, in exempular style!!"

im hoping :D

CrashOveride

HSC
Hey does anyone wanna throw at me quickly actually HOW techniques like shape our opinions and provide us with better understanding etc. Pretty please :)

BabySilver

HSC
i could get out of it, but i don't know if it's best
I am actually feeling alright now, in 2.5 hours when the exams starts i will prolly be falling asleep

disco_dave

is the disco_king!
HSC
if you went well with you Assessments throughout the year if might be worth it... and hope to god the people that ranked arround you do excellent!!

what you after crashOverride?? didnt understand

BabySilver

HSC
ranked 13th out of 48. with a mark of 63.

I did kinda bad during the year cause this tonsilitis has been fairly constant since may.

CrashOveride

HSC
well they cud ask a question more specific about techniques like how do the techniques help shape ur understanding etc. my prepared essay isnt really technique-focused so i was wondering what are some points in this field: HOW do techniques shape our opinions and provide us with broaders insights (all that english jargon) etc. etc. Help ^^

BabySilver

HSC
Just got back from doctors, been ordered anotherday of strict bed rest. this time no study. not even allowed to make phonecalls asking about special provisions. i am meant to go stright to bed and stay there till tomorrow morning.. I give myself till my next 4hourly tablet then i'll be going to tafe to see HSC co-ordinator

BabySilver

HSC
YES!

but i am still considering doing it anyway. can you apply for a misadventure after you sit an exam if you don't think you did well due to medical problem?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)