Looking back... (1 Viewer)

Extra Society or extra Historial Period?

• Society

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Historial Period

Votes: 8 47.1%

• Total voters

Ringo

do you think it would've been better to do an additional society or historial society?

I'm glad I did the extra historial society.

Lundy

Banned
HSC
Actually I found the society had heaps to learn as well...so many aspects you could have been asked about. I preferred doing an extra period, because it's more like a linear story, and I learned things better that way

Wiggum

Originally posted by bjMaxx
too much to learn in a period.
society is easy.
Right so you think remembering education, medicine, rites of passage and food is easier than a period? I'd agree with Harimau, and go with another period instead.

Ringo

There is a hell of a lot to learn in an Historial Period as opposed to a Society, but if you're planning to write an essay on a Society syllabus point, you have to know about that area really indepth.

pinksugar

society... cos its more... broad.. you can talk about stuff and it doesn't have to be 100% true! where as if you do a period, you have to refer to the specific events that happened and whatnot!:D

Wiggum

I agree definately. That and in a society there's so much more to know compared to the period. I've found that i can crap on and write without thinking in a period while i've had to stop and think in a society essay.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)