Looking for a 3U/4U Maths tutor! (1 Viewer)

HSC
Hi there. I have experienced tuition at many locations and I've decided that private tuition is the best way in which I learn productively. HSC assessments which count are approaching quickly (weeks 9/10), and I'm simply looking for a 3U/4U Maths tutor who:
  1. Goes through all uncertain questions first and is able to provide formulas and easier ways to approach the question.
  2. Provides detailed and concise syllabus notes or a plentiful of maths textbooks/resources.
  3. Keeps up to date with my exam progress and technique and areas where I can improve upon.
  4. Assists me in studying ahead of school quickly so during school, I'm revising and I can easily grasp concepts.
  5. Monitors my study hours and how much time/effort I should be actually putting.
  6. Is really dedicated and is willing to help me to attain my UAI goal.
  7. Is able to travel to my house (near the Baulkham Hills area).

Please post in this thread, as I rarely check my PM's, but I'll be monitoring this thread daily. Thanks.

GeorgesBorges

HSC
Oh its you =D
You know how to contact me.
Finally got my Ps so can drive over.

Last edited:

aakash

HSC
Hi, I can tutor you 3/4 unit maths. I have more than 2 years experience in tutoring. I have tutored at James-Ann College before and currently I am tutoring at a coaching centre but most of my students are private. In these 2 years I have taught about 50 students ranging from year 4 to year 12 and also 1st year University students.

Maths Extension 2
I provide notes for all the topics (with solved examples); it contains everything you need to know for your HSC Maths (Extension 2) exam. I have solutions to almost every question from Cambridge including Diagnostic test and Further Questions (and also bits from Fitzpatrick and Patel) which were done by me during my HSC, I don’t mind lending them to the students.

Maths Extension 1
I have access to many textbooks which I use to give extra practice exercises. I also have many past papers which are always helpful. I can provide notes as well, but usually whatever you get from school is sufficient.

you can contact me on

0403 550 276
aakashjain1@hotmail.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)