that cossie is ugly.
let it alone and get another one.
maybe a one-piece.

Last edited:

nick1048

Mè çHöP ŸèW
The Mat®ix Ordinates: Sector 1-337- Statu
HSC
look all women, post your bikini, with you as like a professional model wannabe, just to help out sofay in her decision. We need all BOSers looking good, this isn't an option, it's a necessity, A PRIVELAGE!

- L1n -

HSC
nick1048 said:
look all women, post your bikini, with you as like a professional model wannabe, just to help out sofay in her decision. We need all BOSers looking good, this isn't an option, it's a necessity, A PRIVELAGE!

lol, nice one, i'm all for it.

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
normally i'm all for a bit of internet ribbing of mm_sofay, but it's getting really old with the fat jokes and stuff kiddies.

and to keep on topic, i haven't seen that bikini before.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Search around online, you should be able to find it and buy it over the net.

Lennie

I think I've seen it at City Beach. If you give me the style code, name of the bikini and the size you want, I'll check out which stores in the company have it.

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
EnterNameHere said:
I think I've seen it at City Beach. If you give me the style code, name of the bikini and the size you want, I'll check out which stores in the company have it.
not sure about the style code. have no idea what that is.
name is: Ethnic Floral
size: 10

Lennie

mmm_sofay said:
not sure about the style code. have no idea what that is.
name is: Ethnic Floral
size: 10
Okies. I looked it up on the computer and it turns out we have close to 600 of them sitting in the DC (Distribution Centre). 110 of them are Green and in a size 10 so you would have no trouble finding one in a few weeks.

Try searching a City Beach store in 1.5 - 3 weeks and they will be there. The huge stock levels indicate that the company has just received them, and they still need to be processed and sent off.

For reference, they are $79.95.

Btw. If you choose to call up a City Beach store beforehand to see if we definitely have it in stock before you trek all the way down here, quote the style code, which is AX8045.

Oh, and the City Beach stores in Sydney are at Brookvale, Hurstville, Miranda, Parramatta, Burwood, Tuggerah (?) and Hornsby (off the top of my head).

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
wow, you're an information SUPERHIGHWAY enternamehere.

btw, long time no see honey darling.... hows the fashionista?

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
EnterNameHere said:
Okies. I looked it up on the computer and it turns out we have close to 600 of them sitting in the DC (Distribution Centre). 110 of them are Green and in a size 10 so you would have no trouble finding one in a few weeks.

Try searching a City Beach store in 1.5 - 3 weeks and they will be there. The huge stock levels indicate that the company has just received them, and they still need to be processed and sent off.

For reference, they are $79.95.

Btw. If you choose to call up a City Beach store beforehand to see if we definitely have it in stock before you trek all the way down here, quote the style code, which is AX8045.

Oh, and the City Beach stores in Sydney are at Brookvale, Hurstville, Miranda, Parramatta, Burwood, Tuggerah (?) and Hornsby (off the top of my head).
thank you so much!!! :)

Lennie

mmm_sofay said:
thank you so much!!! :)
No probs :) Hope you find it.

Ranger Stacie, there is a store at Tuggerah, it opened 2 weeks ago.

Oh, and much love to you Alley <3, but we all know Rei and yourself are the real fashionistas here :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)