Looking for a English Advanced tutor (1 Viewer)

jasminerulez

HSC
N/A
I just got my first assessment for English Advanced and I aiming to get a band 6 in it, since its going to internal marks. I am looking for a good english tutor who could be able to read through my essay, add changes and give feedback and help me with improving for a band 6 grade. Im looking for an affordable price for around 2+ hours. It would be great if evidence of previous english advanced marks are attached to the private messages, as I am looking for someone who has achieved 90+ in the subject! Private message me for the price and location if anyone is willing to help :)

jasminerulez

HSC
N/A
I just got my first assessment for English Advanced and I aiming to get a band 6 in it, since its going to internal marks. I am looking for a good english tutor who could be able to read through my essay, add changes and give feedback and help me with improving for a band 6 grade. Im looking for an affordable price for around 2+ hours. It would be great if evidence of previous english advanced marks are attached to the private messages, as I am looking for someone who has achieved 90+ in the subject! Private message me for the price and location if anyone is willing to help :)

dasfas

HSC
If you're doing 1984, Plath & Hughs or King Henry IV Part 1, I can help. I got 93 in the HSC and got an ATAR of 99.6

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)