Looking for a room buddy. (Bathurst) (1 Viewer)

Chief2666

El Zorro
HSC
MEEP!!

Ive decided im going to go as cheap as I can for my first year at CSU, so I have decided that Im going to take MTG Twin Accomidation, so I am looking for a room buddy. So you know what you are getting into here is a description of my lifestyle.

I am a male, sorry ladies im taken too, I am a health nut, I work out a lot and dont drink or smoke, I listen to hard rock/heavy metal music, Im not here to fuck around, I am very serious in my studies, I am really into video games, so much so that Im doing B. Computer Science(Games Technology) so that requires me to do a lot of ahhhh.. "analysing" and "reverse engineering" on my PS2 meep..., I like to be tidy, I rarely get agressive, I say meep a lot, I have already learned much of discrete mathematics, so if your doing that I can help you out, pretty much if your doing anything math and science related, not that bio and chem crap, I will be able to help, ummm I dont eat a real lot, I am a SUPER NERD!! WE ARE TAKING THE WORLD!!, yep thats about it.

If you are interested, just post a reply or drop me a line at my MSN/Yahoo, if your not interested and you think im a freak, who cares, I doubt we will see each other much anyway.

MEEP!!

Last edited:

Lou_86

pro procrastinator
HSC
with mtg accommodation u usually get assigned a room partner..

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
yeah but you can try and find someone before hand and tell accomm you want to share with a certain person - it makes it easier if you know the person before having to share the next 40 weeks in a room with them.

xox_eMz_xox

HSC
I really want to do primary teaching at CSU but it's 3 hours away and i think i will miss my boyfriend to much.. the sacrifices i make..

crofty

me too

i am dying to do primary teaching.. its all ive ever wanted to do.. and i dont really wanna do it anywhere but csu even tho its so far away.. i used to want to go to sydney uni but theyre all so snobbish there... i really really really hope i get in at csu... i wil be crushed if i dont...

xox_eMz_xox

HSC
gemc said:
i am dying to do primary teaching.. its all ive ever wanted to do.. and i dont really wanna do it anywhere but csu even tho its so far away.. i used to want to go to sydney uni but theyre all so snobbish there... i really really really hope i get in at csu... i wil be crushed if i dont...

Yeh i really want to go there to! My cousin studied teaching there and said it was soo good. Thats probably why i want to go there so badly. I don't know if i should change my preferences though and put it on top. I have plenty of family offering me a room to stay aswell. Just wish i didnt live in Sydney sometimes.

Another Uni is Milpera..or Bankstown, same thing really but i know a few people that studied primary there and said it was awesome.. but now they changed the course so you have to do another course before it, like i applied for B Arts and thats full time 3 years then you graduate into primary for 1.5 years, but somehow i don't think i want to go that way about it. OMG it's so hard to decide!

crofty

hey thats so kool... im getting really worried now coz i have no idea what the chances of me actually getting in are... i so so so badly want to... do uhave msn?? we shud chat there instead of using this poor guys thread

Chief2666

El Zorro
HSC
Meep, use my thread if you want, I dont think Im going to find anybody...
*gives thread to gemc*

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Good luck, Chief2666 with finding a person to share accommodation with and your further studies - that's a great course you are studying something that I would like to do if only I was a year older and lived in or closer to Sydney...sorry still got one more year of school, but good luck and congratulations.

xox_eMz_xox

HSC
Chief2666 said:
MEEP!!

Ive decided im going to go as cheap as I can for my first year at CSU, so I have decided that Im going to take MTG Twin Accomidation, so I am looking for a room buddy. So you know what you are getting into here is a description of my lifestyle.

MEEP!!
i'll be your room buddy!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)