Looking for Advanced English, 2U & 3U Maths Tutor for Year 11 student. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bored User

HSC
Chatswood area (NSW 2067).

Please post or pm expressions of interest, thanks. :)

tutor290

HSC
N/A
I can tutor you in all these subjects:)

I got a UAI of 98.6 and obtained a 98 in 2 unit maths, a 47/50 for 3 unit maths, and a band 6 in Adv. English. I was an all rounder for the HSC and obtained a Premier's award. I have tutored these subjects before as one-on-one, and I'm currently employed by "Pal Education" where I tutor 2 and 3 U maths, English, chemistry and Physics for senior students.

However the catch is that I live really far away from Chatswood, and I'm only able to teach near my area - that is, Casula or Liverpool Library, or my house (in this area). My rate is $20/hr (taking into consideration the distance you may have to travel to get to me) - one-on one.

Whether you accept or not, good luck in your studies!

Email me if you're interested on: tutor290@hotmail.com or reply to this message.

Bored User

HSC
Thank you for your response and kind offer, tutor290.

Unfortunately the distance to travel is too far for me (unless you can tutor via alternative mutually acceptable modes).

Either way, best wishes for a successful and prosperous career in your chosen field.:)

Last edited:

Bored User

HSC
This is to thank all who read and responded to my earlier post.

I am still receiving quite a few private messages from prospective tutors, and so wish to notify everyone that I have found my tutor and am no longer looking.

Thank you for your time and kind attention.

All the best to everyone! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)