Looking for an affordable SOR1 tutor for marking (1 Viewer)

Ollier888

HSC
Looking for an affordable SOR1 tutor/person that is experienced in the study topic Islam, in particular Al-Ghazali, Bioethics and Hajj. I we have been given the questions and I want to perfect my responses prior to memorising them for the exam. PM me please, cheers.

Ollier888

HSC
Sure. This guy just needs to use Quran and Hadith sources that support the question to secure higher marks in SOR
Thank you. Also, sorry if this sounds dumb but is there like a guideline on how many sources to use per question/marks in a question?

HSC
Looking for an affordable SOR1 tutor/person that is experienced in the study topic Islam, in particular Al-Ghazali, Bioethics and Hajj. I we have been given the questions and I want to perfect my responses prior to memorising them for the exam. PM me please, cheers.
Just a note, make sure that your sources are authentic (some may tend to not be supported by the Quran or hadiths- won’t be considered valid/reliable and could cause you to lose marks)

HSC
Thank you. Also, sorry if this sounds dumb but is there like a guideline on how many sources to use per question/marks in a question?
You should ask your teacher just to be safe, there isn’t any strict amount as long as it supports your argument appropriately.

HSC
N/A
OP, I don’t know any SOR tutors on BoS but here’s a link to a SOR1 tutor I found on the 2021 HSC Discussion Group on Facebook:

B1andB2

oui oui baguette
HSC
N/A
I asked the Prophet, "O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)! Should the women be asked for their consent to their marriage?" He said, "Yes." I said, "A virgin, if asked, feels shy and keeps quiet." He said, "Her silence means her consent."

Use this one to deal with marriage and ethics, OP.
chapter name:

Marriage under coercion is invalid.

What’s your point?

HSC
I asked the Prophet, "O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)! Should the women be asked for their consent to their marriage?" He said, "Yes." I said, "A virgin, if asked, feels shy and keeps quiet." He said, "Her silence means her consent."

Use this one to deal with marriage and ethics, OP.
My fave is back at it 😂😍

Directrix

Forklift Certified
HSC
I call inspect element

Not in the mood really, just my way of bumping threads because the generic bump doesn't cut it.

Last edited:

Qeru

HSC
chapter name:

Marriage under coercion is invalid.

What’s your point?
This is a genuine question out of curiosity but is "Her silence means her consent." out of context? (I mean no disrespect).

Qeru

HSC
that's not from the Quran.

That's from a hadith which is like a series of narrations compiled
Ahh my bad lol. So is the hadith as important as the Quran?

B1andB2

oui oui baguette
HSC
N/A
Ahh my bad lol. So is the hadith as important as the Quran?
from a quick google search:

Qur’an and Hadith are two vital sources of the Islamic legislation. However, Qur’an is considered more important to the Hadith because of the following reasons:

1. Qur’an is a word of the Creator; Allah (SWT) while Hadith is a saying of a man (such as the Prophet (s.a.w.a) or the Imams (AS)).
  2. Qur’an is being protected and preserved from any form of alteration while Hadith is prone to every form of alteration.
  3. Qur’an is an everlasting and eternal miracle but Hadith is not.
  4. Qur’an is the last and most comprehensive Heavenly Book while Hadith is not.
  5. Qur’an can only be touched while in a state of purity (i.e. Ablution) but this is not required for touching Hadith.
  6. Only the verses of the Qur’an are allowed to be recited in prayers but Hadith is not.
  7. Qur’an was completely written, compiled and arranged as a Book under the supervision of the Prophet himself but the Hadith was not.
In light of the aforementioned points, one concludes that the Qur’an is more important than the Hadith.

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
I don’t know much about Hadith but it’s an Arabic word (حديث) which literally translates to “conversation”, “talk”, “discourse” 🙂

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)