Looking for an English tutor (1 Viewer)

soras2

HSC
Hi!
I'm a year 11 student looking for a good english tutor to help me because i'm not doing so well at the moment, definitely need help in essay writing and preparation for exams, that's why i'm looking for a tutor now to start preparing before year 12 so i can do better. I'm hoping i'll still be doing Advance but i'm not sure at the moment if i'll be allowed to stay but fingers crossed.

If anyone could recommend me any good tutor's please let me know. By the way i live in the south west of sydney so travelling may be a little bit of a problem for me but i'll have to see how it goes. Please recommend me some good and effective tutors? Thanks in advance :)

psmith

HSC
N/A
Hi

I am an English head teacher. i have an advertisement on this site. I work in the Hunter Valley, but have this year provided a service by email to some Sydney students.

email me if you would like more details

thanks

Peter

p.f.smith@hotmail.com

EPT

HSC
Hi, I will only charge $20/hour. I am very confident especially in teaching the essentials of essay writing. I will try my best to help you with whatever work you have. It's great that you are dilligently preparing for yr 12. =)

If you are interested, please e-mail me at english_private_tutor@yahoo.com

Hope to hear from you soon. =)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)