Looking For an English Tutor (1 Viewer)

bleachigo

Everyday is a Trial
HSC
Hi Guyz,

I am looking for an English Tutor to tutor me face to face at my house (preferred) or travel somewhere close to greenacre, strathfield, burwood, bankstown, campsie or any suburb nearby. Willing to negotiate prices.

Lately my English Marks have dropped significantly and both my teacher and the english faculty cannot provide any proper forms of assistance. Constantly i received essays with little to no feedback on where to improve. Just recently we were given a taken home essay question which i took the initiative to prepare a response as soon as i received the notification. My teacher reviewed the essay and stated " it's a solid response and has crediblity" yet after the exam i received a mark which placed me 2nd last for that exam and my teacher could not do anything about it. :vcross:

I am looking for a tutor who can fix my essay structure and expression, hopeful allow me to achieve 17 or higher in my essays. I am willing to put in the hours if someone can guide me.

Thanks in Advance!!! :)

Last edited:

angela_12

HSC
Stepping Stones Tutor! I'm currently new but the head tutor helped me a lot! Its at fairfield (so he can't travel or meet you at your house)
Martin: 0449 691 996
http://www.ssedu.com.au/

You can either call, text or email! :) I hope this helps

Last edited:

Drsoccerball

HSC
Hi Guyz,

I am looking for an English Tutor to tutor me face to face at my house (preferred) or travel somewhere close to greenacre, strathfield, burwood, bankstown, campsie or any suburb nearby. Willing to negotiate prices.

Lately my English Marks have dropped significantly and both my teacher and the english faculty cannot provide any proper forms of assistance. Constantly i received essays with little to no feedback on where to improve. Just recently we were given a taken home essay question which i took the initiative to prepare a response as soon as i received the notification. My teacher reviewed the essay and stated " it's a solid response and has crediblity" yet after the exam i received a mark which placed me 2nd last for that exam and my teacher could not do anything about it. :vcross:

I am looking for a tutor who can fix my essay structure and expression, hopeful allow me to achieve 17 or higher in my essays. I am willing to put in the hours if someone can guide me.

Thanks in Advance!!! :)
I was just about to say this sounds like my school.. and then i realised IT IS MY SCHOOL ahahahah :/

yourtutor

HSC
N/A
Hey!

Sounds like you're after face to face, but if you ever want to try online tutoring we offer an essay review service where you send us your essay, speech, report or any written draft and we'll get it back to you within 24 hours with tips on how to improve it. We have expert, Australian tutors who will look at your spelling, grammar, essay structure and whether you've answered the question correctly, and give you loads of feedback on how you can get a better mark.

The first essay is free (up to 2,000 words), so you can give it a go and see how it works Find out more on our website here: http://www.yourtutor.com.au/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)