Looking for an SDD tutor for preparation for this year's HSC exam & school assmts/hw (1 Viewer)

nifkeh

HSC
Hello everyone :)

I'm looking for a Software Design and Development (SDD) tutor, I'm in year 12 and I would prefer them to have very good knowledge of the HSC SDD course in preparation for my school assessments & exams and the HSC exam in October.

I would prefer a tutor that can teach in the local library or come to my home, I live next to Hurstville. I'm kind of serious about getting my standards up in time for the HSC so I would prefer someone that has done the SDD course before, still knows the course well and has received a band 6 in it. Thanks in advance!

You can reply to my post here if you're interested in tutoring me, or if you know any other good tutors/places that you recommend, thanks again :)

nifkeh

HSC
Re: Looking for an SDD tutor for preparation for this year's HSC exam & school assmts

I forgot to mention that if you can't come near Hurstville then I'm able to try tutoring in the city e.g. State Library of NSW. :)

nifkeh

HSC
Re: Looking for an SDD tutor for preparation for this year's HSC exam & school assmts

Hey SpiralFlex,

My mum went there today and they said they're booked out until 3 weeks later (possibly end of July). So I'm looking elsewhere now :) Were you able to get a spot?

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A

Hey SpiralFlex,

My mum went there today and they said they're booked out until 3 weeks later (possibly end of July). So I'm looking elsewhere now :) Were you able to get a spot?
I haven't tried. Tried private? You in Year 12? Our exam is on November I believe.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)