Looking for biology past papers..... (1 Viewer)

dsakvyilsa

HSC
Hey guys, I'm really struggling to find past papers for prelim biology that are from the new syllabus. I've looked on THSC and on acehsc and could only find one paper 😭

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
Hey guys, I'm really struggling to find past papers for prelim biology that are from the new syllabus. I've looked on THSC and on acehsc and could only find one paper 😭
yeah there's none, scoured the whole internet too </3 🤡, but if you want, i could email the 2019/2020 papers from my school (2020 doesn't have solutions however)

carrotsss

HSC
If possible, ask your teacher for some, it’s likely they’ll have a few of the recent independent/QATs/Exam Choice papers

dan964

what
HSC
Uni Grad
I think Girraween 2020 paper has been circulating.

HSC
I'm not sure if it is too late but I've added some to my website for this reason.

Kind regards,
edzion education

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)