• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

looking for books (1 Viewer)

swisstruffles

HSC
lol~ the MC were a bit tough, a couple of guesses but i didnt spend too much time on them.
the response Q's were ok..its bad cos if u dont know one part of the Q u cant answer the whole thing..i did 2 macro and 1 micro, unlike many others. i came out still not knowing wat endogenous/exogenous means! :D im just hoping for a pass..

how bout u?

choco

love the mini xxl!
HSC
first week of second semester is there tutes?

~ForAGoodCause~

always been the easy kill
Can we take a ride? ... get out of this place whil
HSC
arent there tutes first week for accg101?

Originally posted by swisstruffles
lol~ the MC were a bit tough, a couple of guesses but i didnt spend too much time on them.
the response Q's were ok..its bad cos if u dont know one part of the Q u cant answer the whole thing..i did 2 macro and 1 micro, unlike many others. i came out still not knowing wat endogenous/exogenous means! :D im just hoping for a pass..

how bout u?
Yea the m/c were alright, compared to how hard they couldve been, i didnt spend the required time on them, cos i wanted to leave early :p
I was happy with the response qns. All the stuff i had crammed the day before was in it hehe. I also did 2 macro (ER, and MP/FP), and 1 micro (market structures). That was all i studied, and had no clue about the other questions, soo i was pretty lucky.
I hope we both pass! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)