Looking for English Standard Tutor (1 Viewer)

BTB

HSC
Hi

I'm a year 11 student who would like to succeed in the English Standard course. Having just received my marks back for half yearlies I scored poorly (50%). I'm located around Campsie and can travel to surrounding suburbs. I can pay from 30-50 an hour depending on experience. Please reply on this thread for questions!

Thanks

BTB

HSC
Thank you!! I'll have a look at it :) If anyone else have any suggestions please feel free to comment!!

Hamish_USYD

HSC
Hi there. Not going to copy-paste my whole speel: I'm a USYD BA English/History Major, sitting on a D average with over two years experience tutoring English/Modern History. If you could just clarify what you're looking for? I might be able to help.

BTB

HSC
Hi there. Not going to copy-paste my whole speel: I'm a USYD BA English/History Major, sitting on a D average with over two years experience tutoring English/Modern History. If you could just clarify what you're looking for? I might be able to help.
I'll email you

Luke.Olah-Jewel

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Hi BTB
If you would like some more info about us have a look on our fb page or website - google "Personal Best Tutoring". Or send me an email and I can send you some options. We are located in Wattle Grove (near Liverpool/Bankstown).

thanks,
Lillian
e: personalbesttutoringservices@gmail.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)