Looking for love... (1 Viewer)

HSC
It's been a long time since I've felt butterflies in my stomach... I don't think I can remember ever having truly loved someone, but right now my life just feels so lonely. I need a girl to love me, look after me and tend to my needs. Any women here willing to be locked up in a my basement for a month? I'll feed you.

HSC
Cold, damp, windowless - Your only company is the buzzing fly's copulating maggots in the corpse of my last victim. Cozy.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Boys looking for love, a young man needs violence, licking guitars a little desperate.

HSC
I'll take all of you. Please private message me your addresses and pics of yourselves half naked (I like to leave myself surprises such as tranny surprises)

Thankyou.

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
What are you 17?

In the olden days you would be married with 9 kids already.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
Malazn Pleasure said:
What are you 17?

In the olden days you would be married with 9 kids already.
LEAVE HIM ALONE HE'S A SPECIAL NEEDS CHILD!!!!

fuck

*BIRDIE*

RAWR!!!
HSC
youBROKEmyLIFE said:
It's been a long time since I've felt butterflies in my stomach... I don't think I can remember ever having truly loved someone, but right now my life just feels so lonely. I need a girl to love me, look after me and tend to my needs. Any women here willing to be locked up in a my basement for a month? I'll feed you.

okay, heres what im thinking:

EVERYONE goes through this PHASE of loneliness

you DONT NEED anyone you just THINK you do

the idea of a month sounds like you want some quick action and you knw that in a month you WONT feel like this anymore

IF anyone did agree to this they wuld have to be prepared to be left naked on the floor of your basement, with nothing to say apart from "i cant believe i just wasted a month of my life on some jackarse that only wanted a quick root!!"

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
*BIRDIE* said:
okay, heres what im thinking:

EVERYONE goes through this PHASE of loneliness

you DONT NEED anyone you just THINK you do

the idea of a month sounds like you want some quick action and you knw that in a month you WONT feel like this anymore

IF anyone did agree to this they wuld have to be prepared to be left naked on the floor of your basement, with nothing to say apart from "i cant believe i just wasted a month of my life on some jackarse that only wanted a quick root!!"
leave him alone if u dont want to fuck him... geez

Ennaybur

HSC
N/A
*BIRDIE* said:
do you have any idea how much that made you sound like a slut?

this isnt meant to b an insult merely saying what it sounded like!

dont hate me
no, it is YOU that sounds like a slut, my dear friend.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)