Looking for online english tutor (1 Viewer)

piethepker

HSC
N/A
After not getting the marks i would have hoped, i have decided to get an english tutor for the next assignment.

I am not sure what it is exactly, but it will be on macbeth.

This is just for this assignment at the moment. I am hoping i can email the tutor my assignment and he/she can help me improve it so i can get full marks.

Please PM me, Thanks

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
Ask your teacher first about where you can improve. There's really no point in getting a tutor if you're only going to have them look over one assignment.

piethepker

HSC
N/A
If you are all kind enough to help me for free, i thank you very much.

cub3root

fight another day
HSC
well I am no good at the inglinese but can help with math, legal and phys

Futuremedstudent

Ancient Orator
HSC
N/A
idk about ur school but at my school they hold afterschool tutorials and that's when some of the teachers give feedback on your assignments etc, maybe go to that.

yourtutor

HSC
N/A
Definitely ask your teacher first, they will have options for you.

And as Astroman said - yes, yourtutor is there for you, it's used when you want to get help with a particular question. So when you get stuck, have a question you want to discuss, or have writing to review, there's always an Australian teacher ready to help.

For HSC students who don't have an account yet, you should ask your parents first: http://yourtutor.com.au/hschelp

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Just one small point to note-getting a tutor will not guarantee you full marks-it can increase your chance of getting better marks-(it is very hard to guarantee full marks in English). So make sure you are prepared to put in the hard yards and have realistic, yet optimistic expectations of your results.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)