Looking For People That Do Eng Adv, Eng Ext 1, Eng Ext 2, Eco, Legal, Business + Math (1 Viewer)

riot_girl88

HSC
i do all ur subjects except 4 english ext2 and eco- used 2 but dropped it.

Good Luck.

T

Testpilot

Re: Looking For People That Do Eng Adv, Eng Ext 1, Eng Ext 2, Eco, Legal, Business +

I do business and maths. how can u feel alone? Don't you have classmates? The Eng Adv, EE1, EE2, triple is not that rare. We have 30 Eng Adv students, 10 EE1 students and 1 EE2 stundent at my school, and we are the run of the mill public school, not selected nerds at some snobby school.

xtol

Awesome Geek-e-ness
Locked in my room, in bed, attached to my laptop.
HSC
Re: Looking For People That Do Eng Adv, Eng Ext 1, Eng Ext 2, Eco, Legal, Business +

Testpilot said:
I do business and maths. how can u feel alone? Don't you have classmates? The Eng Adv, EE1, EE2, triple is not that rare. We have 30 Eng Adv students, 10 EE1 students and 1 EE2 stundent at my school, and we are the run of the mill public school, not selected nerds at some snobby school.
LOL. nah its not that i dont have class mates, is that no one i know does the same combinations of subjects as i do and im looking for someone that does. thats all.

i know the english triple isnt rare cos i go to a south western sydney public high school and we have like 75 Adv English kids, like 15 Ext 1 kids, and 9 Ext 2 kids. which is pretty good esp since my school has a really bad rep, which is full of sh*t.

T

Testpilot

webby234 said:
No, just that only 37 people in the state do cosmology.
Its an easy way to claim a 'top of the state' title. Unlike other subjects with 50,000 people. I didn't know it was a subject, never offered to us. What is it?

xtol

Awesome Geek-e-ness
HSC

Testpilot said:
Its an easy way to claim a 'top of the state' title. Unlike other subjects with 50,000 people. I didn't know it was a subject, never offered to us. What is it?
i recon. thats not fair. lol jks. it was offered to my school either.

xtol

Awesome Geek-e-ness
HSC

webby234 said:
It is a distinction course - you can do cosmology, philosophy or comparative litrature. However, you must get a band six in an accelerated subject to do one. It is difficult + the competition is strong and scales nearly as well as Extension 2 Maths.

http://www.distinction.nsw.edu.au/what.asp
whoa what a genius. ahahah *bows*

Riviet

HSC
N/A

It's definitely not going to be common, but I'm sure there's someone in Australia that's doing that exact combo, just that you probably won't be able to contact them. XD

biggie walls

HSC

Riviet!!!!!!! you have slipped up --> "someone in Australia" - education is state based!!! hence *NSW* HSC ....DOOOOOOOOD

Riviet

HSC
N/A

Haha, I must have been looking at the bigger picture. In this thread, I guess we're just looking at somewhere around 60,000 students.

HSC

i do maths, economics and business.

man you must ber verry smart .. to do all your subjects :p

likiwicutie89

flamearrows

come on die young
HSC

I did English adv, EE1, EE2, Mafs adv, ME1, Eco and Legal...

Considering ME1 didn't end up counting we're pretty bloody close.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC

i do eng adv and ext 1. oh and maths but only general. dont worry, theres thousands of students sitting the hsc, and your subjects are reasonably popular ones. there's bound to be others doing the same combo, just maybe not here.

xtol

Awesome Geek-e-ness
HSC

flamearrows said:
I did English adv, EE1, EE2, Mafs adv, ME1, Eco and Legal...

Considering ME1 didn't end up counting we're pretty bloody close.
whoa whoa whoa. ahaha kewlness. ur the closest person so far. ^__^ mind keeping in touch?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)