• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Looking for roomies (1 Viewer)

drake_skywing

HSC
Hey there, i am currently looking for two other people to go into an investment to rent a house in wollongong, i don't care of age sex or religion, the price has not been established yet, but a response is required quickly as the property being looked at is hot

peter2

Banned
HSC
hey man.
im arash im gonna be at da comp science enrolment tomorrow so look out for me. im interested in sharing a house wit u guys. my email is arashyyy_88@hotmail.com add me on msn and or email me and give me details plz.
ask for my mobile number my private email if u wish.
cheers thanx

peter2

Banned
HSC
hey mate
do u even read this. im interested let me know asap its urgent
thankl smate

drake_skywing

HSC
Yes i am still here and now the bid has gone up for UOW goers, i am currently looking at a 5 bedroom house and if all goes well 3 of those bedrooms are taken, so hopefully that is 5 people, and the current rent is set at $80 pw, though another 2 rooms are free and they are not small, so if people can get back to me by calling 0424011926 ASAP and are interested it would be great, though i need this asap, the date is the 12-03-2007 if you want in i need you to call me by 13-03-2007 at the latest, if you block your number and i miss it then i won't look for you, but if you text me then it prolly will be the best so now who needs a home

Bank$

HSC
c i would be interested BUT right now it sounds like a cockfest. Say that u got these hot models that r gonna live there then finding a room mate will be ezi.

drake_skywing

HSC
Well right now it seems that there is a couple that are interested, me and one guy, that is three rooms filled, so two are left, so if you know anyone, preferebly a couple, but not exclusively, that is wanting to move out of home, here is probably there best bet as this is between the uni and wollongong CBD, as well as the fact it has a big backyard, the rooms are spacious and all that, so i have extended the dead line to the end of this week, that is till the 16th of March 2007, that is a friday, and time is running short, so if your interested, call me at 0424011926, ASAP.

chainedchaos

HSC
drake_skywing = markus?

I think I'm right. But who am I .... ? I'll let you guess.

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
Bank$ said:
c i would be interested BUT right now it sounds like a cockfest. Say that u got these hot models that r gonna live there then finding a room mate will be ezi.
shit. you go to wollongong?

baaahhahahahaha. YOU ARE CAUSING THE TRAFFIC PROBLEM ARENT YOU.

drake_skywing

HSC
chainedchaos said:
drake_skywing = markus?

I think I'm right. But who am I .... ? I'll let you guess.
Not a clue, can you give me something to go with, where i met you, what you said, where your from anything

Last edited:

happinin

HSC
i would be interested BUT right now it sounds like a cockfest. Say that u got these hot models that r gonna live there then finding a room mate will be ezi.
i do not like the way you think

*shakes head*

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Without Wings said:
nah from his hsc year and his response, it looks like he's a year 12er ;)

on the general topic of awesome places to live...I love my house!

oh and the traffic at uni is crap...i don't even drive to uni, but the amount of ppl who have complained to me about parking, plus the amount of cars i see is :( it wasn't like this in previous years, i'm sure...
They've reduced the amount of parking in total but tried to fool everyone by increasing premium parking spaces. But this year has been a joke, especially for the poor sod in multistory that had their wheel clamped this semester.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Without Wings said:
lol was that poor sod you?
No, it was the car next to me. Oh and I found it halarious. It's funny how you can laugh when it isn't you.

Ramteen

HSC
But this year has been a joke, especially for the poor sod in multistory that had their wheel clamped this semester.
wheel clamps are easy to remove :) just pick the lock

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)